Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....That's a lot of scrambled eggs and I don't even know about how to use the masuda method anywho.
Masuda Method is simply taking two Pokemon, from separate regions (real-world regions marked by the language tag on the Pokemon's summary) and breeding them. It increases the chance of hatching a shiny.

Example: Breeding my Japanese Ditto with my English Snorunt would be utilizing the Masuda Method.

whitesox I have a Timid HP Ghost Keldeo with Icy Wind you could have for free. You can see it in my thread in my signature. I can't trade today, but tomorrow or Thursday should be okay.

I need some help. I need this list of pokemon
Quick feet(the hidden ability)Shroomish
Immunity Gligar
Mold breaker Drilbur
Prankster Murkrow
Pure power meditite with drain punch
unaware wooper
ign:Brody FC:2105-8786-6319 Btw none of these need to have correct natures,ivs or pokeballs. Thank you for youre help!pm me

Does anyone want a shiny chimchar for egg moves? It's shiny with acrobatics and fire punch, but has bad iv's

Last edited:
LF: 5IV Modest Cyndaquil w/ Extrasensory and HP Grass
I can offer 5IV Chikorita, Chimchar, Magikarp, Deino, Shellos, Fennekin, and Litwick.
WILLING TO TRADE 4 for 1!!
PM if you can help/are interested

LF: 5IV Modest Cyndaquil w/ Extrasensory and HP Grass
I can offer 5IV Chikorita, Chimchar, Magikarp, Deino, Shellos, Fennekin, and Litwick.
WILLING TO TRADE 4 for 1!!
PM if you can help/are interested
And sadly you will never ever find one, as in order for it to have HP grass it would have to be 4IV as far as I'm aware.

On another note, LF an Imposter ditto with a speed boosting nature with 31 in speed and HP, in a heal/love/dream ball would be nice.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
And sadly you will never ever find one, as in order for it to have HP grass it would have to be 4IV as far as I'm aware.

On another note, LF an Imposter ditto with a speed boosting nature with 31 in speed and HP, in a heal/love/dream ball would be nice.
Only heal :(
Although, I'm pretty sure speed lowering natures with max defense and 0 speed are the best for imposter ditto, as to win struggle wars with other Ditto. If you want to, I can RNG you one in a hidden grotto from bw2 :P

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi, does anyone have a Female Hidden Ability Eevee I can have? IVs/Nature not important. (5th gen please)

Thanks a lot =D
Not on 5th gen :( no wifi.
Although, Amanita gives you a free H/A Eevee in Castelia city iirc which you can RNG for female/IVs.

Only heal :(
Although, I'm pretty sure speed lowering natures with max defense and 0 speed are the best for imposter ditto, as to win struggle wars with other Ditto. If you want to, I can RNG you one in a hidden grotto from bw2 :P
That'd be awesome! You are probably right actually. So like Relaxed 0 speed.

Edit: Also, Lockie I know how to inject pokes into Entree forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)