Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, do any of you know if you can reset the shiny that you hatched?

Just hatched a Shiny Shroomish (already have one) and was wondering if turned off my game and got that egg (using different parents of course) again, would it still hatch shiny?

Quick response would be great. :)
Alright here's a fun question that I have an idea for the answer to, but I wish to double check:
Best Nature and EVs for a Weezing like this:
Will O' Wisp/Toxic/Pain Split/Rest And it will always be holding a Chesto or Lum Berry.
My guess is calm though with 252HP/126DEF/126SpDef with these IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31 (at least)
Replace toxic with stockpile. It wrecks everything.

Well all are true, but I've had a Weezing like this TROLL my entire Team before, by itself, so I want to see if it is replicatable. I know those were the four moves it used to. However if it isn't, I will deffinetely consider all those things. Thanks.
Weezing is actually a fantastic physical wall. A sole weakness to the all but unseen Psychic type (which is mostly Special anyway and easy as shit to find a resist for), plenty of resists, WoW, and bulk make it obnoxious physically. Special bulk is really too low despite the great typing. I do like Stockpile though. I adore Weezing. I use Sludge Bomb / Pain Split / WoW / Stockpile if it matters,
And you can even use a Psych Up Pokémon to copy its defense boosts. Like an Eviolite Chansey. *shot*

Stockpile is an egg move, as is Pain Split.

Weezing is actually a fantastic physical wall. A sole weakness to the all but unseen Psychic type (which is mostly Special anyway and easy as shit to find a resist for), plenty of resists, WoW, and bulk make it obnoxious physically. Special bulk is really too low despite the great typing. I do like Stockpile though. I adore Weezing. I use Sludge Bomb / Pain Split / WoW / Stockpile if it matters,
And you can even use a Psych Up Pokémon to copy its defense boosts. Like an Eviolite Chansey. *shot*
I like you're thinking. By I think I'll go Sludge Wave, it does more more damage, and can still Posion.

So would I. If they are Legit, and is one them a Non Shiny Kyogre by chance?
They're cloned obviously, but they're legit. I was actually planning on doing the shiny beast trio + Mew, Celebi, and Shaymin first, but I can find a Kyogre to throw in. (I'll probably do Groudon and Rayquaza too, then, for the sake of "completion" haha.)

They're cloned obviously, but they're legit. I was actually planning on doing the shiny beast trio + Mew, Celebi, and Shaymin first, but I can find a Kyogre to throw in. (I'll probably do Groudon and Rayquaza too, then, for the sake of "completion" haha.)
Thanks. It's actually kind of hard to find a Non Shiny Competive Kyogre that's not a Hack. Personally I just think Pink is a color that doesn't suit the sheer awesomeness of it.

Is the mew shiny?It would be lovely if it is

Please do gen 5 legendaries, I'll love you forever.

Looking for a naive defiant 30/31/30/31/31/31 Thundurus tutored knock off preferably,CMT for it Also looking for safari ball female pinsir,CMT for it too

I'm aware, and I still prefer to be fair when it comes to trading. And yes Pink is manly, but I just....don't like it on my Kyogre, and that is being vain I know. If I can't find one after today, I'll accept that.
Well... Actually, if we're going to trade, it's going to have to be sometime today because after today I'll no longer have internet or Pokemon. =/

Well... Actually, if we're going to trade, it's going to have to be sometime today because after today I'll no longer have internet or Pokemon. =/
Oh. And it's not that I'm trying to sound unappreciative, though I won't deny I am comming across as such. I just don't want to take a perfect Shiny HP Grass Kyogre for free, it...seems like I'm ripping you off. And okay I'll accept Shamoo (I'm guessing the nickname btw), if that is the case, but I really lack an equal trade, save a spare level 100 Event Shiny Palkia, and it probably has VERY bad IVs. So if you really don't giving it up for free, go ahead.

Last edited:
Oh. And it's not that I'm trying to sound unappreciative, though I won't deny I am comming across as such. I just don't want to take a perfect Shiny HP Grass Kyogre for free, it...seems like I'm ripping you off. And okay I'll accept Shamoo (I'm guessing the nickname btw), if that is the case, but I really lack an equal trade, save a spare level 100 Event Shiny Palkia, and it probably has VERY bad IVs. So if you really don't giving it up for free, go ahead.
Close, but no gold on the nickname. :P
Oh, when it comes to giving her Pokémon out, she loves gets off on doing it and has done it for years tbh. Can't rip someone off when they give for free. ;)

Looking for:
female Kabuto/Kabutops in anything but a Pokeball
female Aerodactyl in anything but a Pokeball
PP Maxes.

Have these for trade:
Justified Lucario male jolly 31/31/x/31/31/31 in Dream Ball, has Bullet Punch
Justified Lucario female jolly quad flawless (forget which) in Dream Ball, has Bullet Punch
Anticipation Eevee female timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 in Pokeball
Larvesta female modest quad flawless (forget which) in Net Ball
Salamence adamant 31/31/30/31/30/31 in Poke Ball 252 Attack/Speed, has Dragon Dance and Outrage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)