Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Does anyone have a friend safari with sharpedo or any HA carvanah/sharpedo? (I don't care about IVs and nature just as long as it is has its HA) Thanks in advance and sorry if this isn't the place for this question lol
EDIT: didn't know that sharpedo friend safari doesn't exist lol, i guess now i'm just looking for a HA carvanah/sharpedo lol, sorry about that

Last edited:
Can anyone here RNG me a 30/30/30/30/30/30 & 0/0/0/0/0/0 ditto in black & white and trade them to me in 6th gen? I would really appreciate anyone that can help me with this as it would make breeding so much easier for me. Cheers guys.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Can anyone here RNG me a 30/30/30/30/30/30 & 0/0/0/0/0/0 ditto in black & white and trade them to me in 6th gen? I would really appreciate anyone that can help me with this as it would make breeding so much easier for me. Cheers guys.
You might want to check the Giveaway sub-forum. (My thread) Do read the rules though. n__n

What is the min level to determine IVs without any EVs? I just randomly hatched a shiny female Jolly Thick Fat Tepig with 4EMs but it's missing the Attack stat... I want to see if it's still somewhat decent in Attack.

What is the min level to determine IVs without any EVs? I just randomly hatched a shiny female Jolly Thick Fat Tepig with 4EMs but it's missing the Attack stat... I want to see if it's still somewhat decent in Attack.
Just go to the Battle Institute in Mauville City, your Pkmn will be raised to lv 50 during the fights. In XY, it's in Lumiose City iirc

If it's lacking the Attack stat, it's probably not worthwhile. Regardless, you can take it and two other different eligible Pokemon to the Battle Institute in Mauville/Lumiose. (eligible as in, not an event or box legendary) There all Pokemon will be set to level 50 for the battle. You can either reset or forfeit after you've found out what you need from an IV calculator.

Repost for new page:

Looking for a spit back HA Tepig. I can offer female spitbacks of Fast Ball Elekid, Lure Ball Wobuffet, Lure Ball Heracross, Heavy Ball Shellder, Moon Ball Sneasel, or Heavy Ball Venonat. If none of those interest I have others I can offer.

Repost for new page:

Looking for a spit back HA Tepig. I can offer female spitbacks of Fast Ball Elekid, Lure Ball Wobuffet, Lure Ball Heracross, Heavy Ball Shellder, Moon Ball Sneasel, or Heavy Ball Venonat. If none of those interest I have others I can offer.
I can breed you one for one of those wobufett's:)

Need someone to help me transfer a breeding parent. In return for the favor, I'll give the helper a 31/30/31/30/31/31 non-redis Dream ball shiny Gastly that matches my OT and trainer ID. PM me, ty.

Helped. Thanks acam333.

Last edited:
LF: Female Rhyhorn in Heavy Ball

FT:♀Eevee - Moon Ball
♀Mawile - Dream Ball
♀Mareep - Dream Ball
♀Magikarp - Heavy Ball
♀Koffing - Safary Ball
♀Miltank - Love Ball
♀Togepi - Love Ball

LF: Female Rhyhorn in Heavy Ball

FT:♀Eevee - Moon Ball
♀Mawile - Dream Ball
♀Mareep - Dream Ball
♀Magikarp - Heavy Ball
♀Koffing - Safary Ball
♀Miltank - Love Ball
♀Togepi - Love Ball
Wait.....
since when can Togepi be captured in a love ball?

Isn't it impossible for togepi to be captured in a love ball?

And if I recall correctly, I think Elena90 has told me once before that an eevee can't be caught in a moon ball either, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)