Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unova caught, has Synchronize, knows Psybeam / Headbutt / Hidden Power Fire / Imprison has Impish nature

All yours free of charge just send me any Exploud, Hariyama, Delcatty, Machoke, Bellossom, Swalot, Bannette, Natu, Rhydon, Huntail or Gorebyss and you get a Gurdurr free!
that means if i give you a hariyama you give me a gurdurr and a beheeyem?

Sure, I really want that Arceus :)
If we're actually doing this, I have an uncloned PC Tokyo Shiny 'Zard (with proof) I can donate to the cause.

Oh, and unlimited Darkrai codes.

(Anyone else want to join us on our BringShinyArceusToSmogon quest?)

If we're actually doing this, I have an uncloned PC Tokyo Shiny 'Zard (with proof) I can donate to the cause.

Oh, and unlimited Darkrai codes.

(Anyone else want to join us on our BringShinyArceusToSmogon quest?)
Unlimited Darkrai codes? How is that possible?
(Just wondering...)

Last edited:
Looking for a female quick ball timid/modest pidgey/pidgeotto. If someone could catch me one that would be awesome. IVs dont matter

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
For all those trying to get the shiny Arceus for Smogon: your events and shinies aren't worth anything on reddit if they don't come with video/photo proof for events and hatch threads for your shinies. The trading scene is different there, and the older members who would be getting shiny Arceus probably will be less likely to trade with users who have little trade flair and young accounts. You can help this by getting very good proof for your events.

For all those trying to get the shiny Arceus for Smogon: your events and shinies aren't worth anything on reddit if they don't come with video/photo proof for events and hatch threads for your shinies. The trading scene is different there, and the older members who would be getting shiny Arceus probably will be less likely to trade with users who have little trade flair and young accounts. You can help this by getting very good proof for your events.
He's right I figured out to the hard way that they don't even want clones of your events. There are a few exceptions but getting a shiny arceus is hard to find and the person is going to want something un cloned as well.

Looking for a cloner to clone one copy of my heatran.
I could do it

I can clone mine and give it to u if u like

Edit: Not sure if this will help to get the Arceus to Smogon but I have a VGC12 Shiny Larvitar UT Adamant Natured doesn't have IVs tho
Let's stop discussing events here please, I don't want Nexus and Agonist dropping the banhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)