Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Slowbronite they're willing to trade for one of these stones?

Mawilite, Banetite, Medichamite, Ampharosite, Scizorite, Abomasite

PM me if you're interested.
Thanks.

From what I've heard, RNG in FR/LG is impractical without the use of an emulator or save states. Is this not the case?
It looks like Skymin_Flower has explained it fairly well already. =) But yeah, you can RNG in FRLG as long as your timing is really nice, but flawless spreads (and shinies) are completely out of the question due to the difficulty. Not having your starting seed makes it dumb. If you want a good Mewtwo (shiny or non-shiny), just RNG it on emulator.

LF Chespin with Bulletproof. High IV and Female appreciated, but not necessary. I just need the ability to actually get started at all in the first place. As of right now, I have a Froakie in the GTS with the tag "Proten 4 Buletpr", which you could trade with.

While I'm here, if anyone has high IV Aerodactyls or Absols, that would save me some breeding time. Hidden Ability not needed, but it would be nice to have in case I decided to use it at some later time. And on the off chance that anyone is generous enough to spare some 4+ IV dittos, that would be good to

Last edited:
LF Chespin with Bulletproof. High IV and Female appreciated, but not necessary. I just need the ability to actually get started at all in the first place.

While I'm here, if anyone has high IV Aerodactyls or Absols, that would save me some breeding time. Hidden Ability not needed, but it would be nice to have in case I decided to use it at some later time. And on the off chance that anyone is generous enough to spare some 4+ IV dittos, that would be good to
For ditto's, check out Most his ditto giveaway. Or wait untill someone can clone one of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)