Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Skymin_Flower has explained it fairly well already. =) But yeah, you can RNG in FRLG as long as your timing is really nice, but flawless spreads (and shinies) are completely out of the question due to the difficulty. Not having your starting seed makes it dumb. If you want a good Mewtwo (shiny or non-shiny), just RNG it on emulator.
I don't use emulators, so would I not really be able to RNG a "good" (imperfect, but high, IVs) Mewtwo with flawless Speed of a certain nature on a cart?

Looking to make a fun Dark team (imaging that I'm the first Dark type Gym Leader lol)

Looking to take off people's backs spitbacks of:
Careful Sableye with Recover and Prankster
Careful Inkay with Contrary

Seeing how I can manage this once it's done.

PM me if you can help me. Thanks!

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I don't use emulators, so would I not really be able to RNG a "good" (imperfect, but high, IVs) Mewtwo with flawless Speed of a certain nature on a cart?
If you are really set on this, there is a way I guess, but I can't stress that the amount of luck required is ridiculous. I'll shoot you a PM :)

What kind of work do you do that allows you time to breed?!
Late night support desk. We're basically there only for emergencies. When work comes in, it can keep us busy for a while, but there's still not that much to keep us occupied. On a slow night, most of the work will just be filling out the regular report confirming that nothing is still happening :D.

Apart from the stress when calls actually do come in, it's very relaxing.

Hey guys I'm looking for a fastball female Marill so I can Masuda method for a shiny Azumarill. Tell me what you need and I'll provide it(hopefully).
Also any of you have epic nicknames for a shiny Metagross?
Edit: I'm also looking for a cloner.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Mewtwonite Y they're willing to trade for one of these stones?

Tyranitarite, Heracronite, Mawilite, Banetite, Medichamite, Ampharosite, Scizorite, Abomasite, Lucarionite.

Hey guys I'm looking for a fastball female Marill so I can Masuda method for a shiny Azumarill. Tell me what you need and I'll provide it(hopefully).
Also any of you have epic nicknames for a shiny Metagross?
Edit: I'm also looking for a cloner.
I can help you out with the cloning request. Let me know when you're free.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Do you guys think it is worth going through the pokedex and hatching BR Shinies for all the final evolutions?
Depends what for. For yourself to use in battle, create some crazy teams, maybe make a team of each type and pretend you are a Gym Leader, then sure, why not? For trading, eh. Most people have them or can get them themselves. It would be a huge investment in time and effort for very little gain (in my opinion anyway). You should breed what YOU want to breed :)

(By the way I will get back to you about your post in my trade thread soon I promise xD)

Depends what for. For yourself to use in battle, create some crazy teams, maybe make a team of each type and pretend you are a Gym Leader, then sure, why not? For trading, eh. Most people have them or can get them themselves. It would be a huge investment in time and effort for very little gain (in my opinion anyway). You should breed what YOU want to breed :)

(By the way I will get back to you about your post in my trade thread soon I promise xD)
I was going to make it for trading and more for just as a collection. Also it would be quite cool to have the resource to make any team you want. I might just start it and go as far as I can because I will probably quite sometime in the middle

I know you too did but to be honest you haveeverything i have got

Also looking for fastball female growlithe no ivs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)