Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway can anyone help me with breeding an 5 iv NON ENGLISH beastball gible?

I give you an 5 iv male and female which you cna keep I just wnat 1 foreign language version with 5 max ivs back

im desperate enough to even give you 2 bottle csp for it as well ON TOP of the parents and if yuou want anything else we cna discuss that too

Is there a way to check fully maxed Evs? The Hexagon doesn't work like last gen.

edit: Thank you :)

Last edited:
does anyone here know someone who is active on smogon and plays the game in another language then english im getting desperate since ive been looking for days

anyway can anyone help me with breeding an 5 iv NON ENGLISH beastball gible?

I give you an 5 iv male and female which you cna keep I just wnat 1 foreign language version with 5 max ivs back

im desperate enough to even give you 2 bottle csp for it as well ON TOP of the parents and if yuou want anything else we cna discuss that too
come on im asking for 4 or 5 days already realy no one?

does anyone here know someone who is active on smogon and plays the game in another language then english im getting desperate since ive been looking for days
I'd offer to help as I'm running a French game as well as English. Only problem is that I'm nowhere near being able to breed and won't be for some time.

If you don't want get your eggs SV hatched then maybe put the project on the backburner and try again in a couple of weeks. If you really don't want to wait then you could try r/pokemontrades as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)