CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't 'need' SDef. That can be a weakness to exploit. We're countering Tyranitar and Heracross with this, not Azelf.

Also how is over 100 HP overkill when the defenses balance it out?

okay put an example in the main post and pointed out some major hard to understand points in big words.

You guys have no clue how hard it is to edit that post. It takes forever to scroll through it.

TBH, we should go back to the original, BOLDED method. Though, this way could spark some discussions. W/e, it is your choice.
Bolded would lead to there being some options that are very close together because of how many options there are. This should definitively give us a winner with one voting phase.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Boy, that is hard to decide. Force ranking is very difficult. I actually like the spreads I ranked at the bottom, but when comparing them to everyone else's, I guess I like them least. I like all these spreads and I'd be OK with any of them. I am partial to my number 1 vote though...

1. DougJustDoug
(90/95/100/70/90/80)
2. Rhykune
(95/110/80/70/100/70)
3. Lord Sunday
(110/95/80/70/75/85)
4. Gothic Togekiss
(90/105/100/70/95/65)
5. King of Anime
(75/110/110/70/95/65)
6. eric the espeon
(125/110/70/65/78/72)
7. futuresuperstar
(90/105/90/65/110/65)
8. Deck Knight
(83/101/118/71/86/66)
9. sanjay120
(110/120/70/85/70/70)

Bolded would lead to there being some options that are very close together because of how many options there are. This should definitively give us a winner with one voting phase.
Ok. Fine with me. I just want this part to be over. unless someone wants to commetn on my movepool, or is it that bad?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
1. DougJustDoug
2. Sanjay120
3. Rhykune
4. Deck Knight
5. futuresuperstar
6. Gothic Togekiss
7. King Of Anime
8. Eric the Espeon
9. Lord Sunday

tough call after the first 3, but thats what im gonna go with.

1. futuresuperstar
2. Sanjay120
3. Rhykune
4. Deck Knight
5. Dougjustdoug
6. Gothic Togekiss
7. King Of Anime
8. Eric the Espeon
9. Lord Sunday

in no order....I'm too lazy to analyze all 9 of them in that wall of text, I just care that futuresuperstar wins. I don't know why the hell you couldn't just make this a poll where you vote for which one you like best, everything has to be so complicated.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
This is one of those polls where no matter who the winner is, It's perfectly able to be worked around and accepted by all.

Except if we get another Spiritomb I am quitting this.

But I might jump back in for spriting because that's the fun part.

I'm assuming it isn't a "pick one" poll because this way there isn't the need for three sequential polls.

1 - DougJustDoug
2 - eric the espeon
3 - Deck Knight
4 - Gothic Togekiss
5 - Rhykune
6 - Lord Sunday
7 - King of Anime
8 - sanjay120
9 - futuresuperstar

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
#1: eric the espeon
#2: Sanjay
#3: KOA
#4: rhykune
#5: Lord_Sunday
#6: Futuresuperstar
#7: Deck Knight
#8: Goth Togekiss
#9: dougjustdoug

uh... i just put my favourite first and then kinda random from there

1.sanjay120
2.eric the espeon
3.KingofAnime-KoA
4.Gothic Togekiss
5.futuresuperstar
6.Rhykune
7.Deck Knight
8.DougJustDoug
9.Lord_Sunday

1: Gothic Togekiss
2: Future Superstar
3: Deck Knight
4: Doug Just Doug
5: Lord Sunday
6: Eric the Espeon
7: Rhykune
8: KOA
9: Sanjay

i love both fss and gothic togekiss's spreads. after that, good special defense and reasonable attack are the most important things. lowish speed too. really the only ones i liked were fss and gothic togekiss, though the others all have their merits, of course.

1-Sanjay
2-Rhykune
3-KoA
4-Deck Knight
5-Eric the Espeon
6-Gothic Togekiss
7-Futuresuperstar
8-DougJustDoug
9-Lord Sunday

still slightly confused about the scoring, so for the record Sanjay's was my favorite, Lord Sunday's was my least favorite

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I vote for Lord Sunday's.
I love you too just please vote for mine the right way.

EDIT: Preliminary count!

#1 Rhykune
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#2 Deck Night
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#3 Sanjay
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#4 KoA
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#5 Gothic Togekiss
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#6 Futuresuperstar
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#6 Eric
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#8 Doug just Doug
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#9 Meeee!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(Not counting Hyra's example)

Now honest to god, these are all very close and I really think that at this point anyone could win. There are only 32 votes between 1st and 9th place! (Read: Don't stop voting for me just yet!)

1. DougJustDoug
2. Gothic Togekiss
3. Futuresuperstar
4. Rhykune
5. KoA
6. Deck Knight
7. Lord Sunday
8. Sanjay
9. Eric the Espeoon

1. Lord Sunday
2. sanjay120
3. futuresuperstar
4. Rhykune
5. Deck Knight
6. eric the espeon
7. King of Anime
8. DougJustDoug
9. Gothic Togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)