NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Deadline reached due to majority hammer agreement.

Current votecount as of post 2954 (Hammer)
ZippyDoo200 (5): a fairy, Blazade, Ehmcee, realiti, UncleSam
UncleSam (1): HydrogenHydreigon

Abstained: Tigershark/genius1, ZippyDoo200

Results incoming very soon

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
ZippyDoo200 angrily shouts with an amplified voice, "I'm not the scum you're looking for! You have the wrong guy!" However, the town ignores his pleas and puts him to death regardless.

Dear ZippyDoo200,

You are the Town Announcer.

During Night or Day, you can PM the host with Night/Day X - Announce, and an anonymous message from the announcer will be posted in the main thread for all to see. This ability cannot be stopped in any way and can be used as much as you wish (within reason please and limited by host’s own schedule). You may also vote using this announcement. This vote is your real vote and will override any other vote you may appear to be casting.

You win if all non-Town members are dead.
Additionally, a pre-recorded announcement with a mysterious voice suddenly starts playing from somewhere.

To the mysterious final mafia member (I won't name you as of yet as a sign of good faith):

Please kill A Fairy tonight, as it is the only safe kill target you can make that cannot be blocked. I still have the one-shot safeguard from Celever so I can guaranteed priority kill Ehmcee before he can kill me, but it also means that my kill is locked there because otherwise he will kill me. If you do this then we can tie the vote tomorrow because I saved the one-shot mayor from AG for a rainy day. At that point we can go into tomorrow night at 3v1v1, and after we kill townies the next night (we can negotiate on this part tomorrow, but if either of us stabs we would just lose to the village at that point since we would be outed) it'll be 1v1v1 and the last villager will kingmake between us.

It is my assumption that you would be willing to make the village kingmake between us, given how lucky the village has been in terms of randomly voting you off based on bad evidence. I encourage you to discuss with your teammates and determine whether this would be an outcome you would accept. I have decided it is acceptable to me personally, and I also think that it is the only chance either of us have at winning regardless. If you decide you would rather the village win then feel free to just kill me tonight or idle your kill, there's nothing I can do to stop you. You could also bus me tomorrow if you want to and roll the dice that you can win the resulting 3v1, but I might be tempted to just out you at that point :D

tl;dr please kill A Fairy. We can figure out the rest later.
Wow, was that what everyone expected? The town gets back to working at night to root out the scum.
It is now Night 4. Deadline at 11/9 4:30pm EST.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
After a night that seemed so short as to barely even be a night, everyone starts the next day to see two corpses. It seemed that their identities were rather predictable.

Dear Ehmcee,

You are the Town Vigilante.

You’ve always had a (perhaps twisted) sense for justice. After a member of the town dies, you will be consumed with a desire for retribution and swear revenge. The evil shall be brought to justice, but so what if there may be some collateral damage? From then on, you may then PM the host with Night X - Shoot Player each night, and you will kill that player that night.

Perhaps some would call Ehmcee the real hidden 5th scum after all? He had his blood drained.

Dear a fairy,

You are the Town Bodyguard.

At night, you may PM the host with Night X - Protect Player, and that player will be protected from dying that night as you will guard their place, and any potential killers will be scared off from killing that target. You will not be informed if this happens. You may not protect yourself.

She had been shot to death.
With only 5 remaining alive, all of you stare at each other with suspicion in your hearts, wondering who the last remaining scum could be.

It is now Day 5. Deadline 11/10 6:30pm EST, but with only 5 players let's aim for a quicker resolution.

REMAINING MAFIA DO NOT OUT YOURSELF

I will never kingmake you in favor of Sam. I will follow through on that and I suggest every villager to do the same. Your only chance this game is vote Sam, kill me, and hope you stay hidden in the endgame. I will not believe Sam if he "outs" someone as mafia in retaliation to being voted.

Anyone who doesn't vote Sam is Mafia.

Incidentally, Sam, well played. I had done calculations assuming you were 3p going for a mislynch but I had assumed we were still ok since Ehmcee had once said he got host confirmation all the kills had the same priority and I didn't think your announce shot would give you a start of night announcement to coordinate. You got me this time but not for lack of trying to calc it all out.

Vote Sam

This post was written before I saw the night actions and I might be busy as this thread goes up but I really wanted to get the message out as soon as I could so the mafia wouldn't out themselves.

I will never kingmake you in favor of Sam. I will follow through on that and I suggest every villager to do the same. Your only chance this game is vote Sam, kill me, and hope you stay hidden in the endgame. I will not believe Sam if he "outs" someone as mafia in retaliation to being voted.

Anyone who doesn't vote Sam is Mafia.

Incidentally, Sam, well played. I had done calculations assuming you were 3p going for a mislynch but I had assumed we were still ok since Ehmcee had once said he got host confirmation all the kills had the same priority and I didn't think your announce shot would give you a start of night announcement to coordinate. You got me this time but not for lack of trying to calc it all out.

Vote Sam

This post was written before I saw the night actions and I might be busy as this thread goes up but I really wanted to get the message out as soon as I could so the mafia wouldn't out themselves.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah yeah that's Blazade's only chance so well played to him.

Up to the mafia whether they want to throw this to the village I guess. And by the mafia I mean tigershark/genius1 - yeah I tracked you N3 not Zippy (that was how I knew that Zippy was good and thus ok to push out yesterday), sorry my guy, sort of have to out you here in response to the village making objectively the correct play.

I don't think the village deserves this win but if you feel differently that's ok, I get it. You're in a hard spot but I'd argue that you should force the village to actually kingmake one of us rather than just let them go 'lol got you' tomorrow. Personally I think that'd be an awful way to go but you can confer with Celever and Rostam and see what they think. Obviously they have to play us against each other here or it's over for them, so fair play to them.

Vote Realiti

I will also mention to tigershark/genius1 that Hydro knows 100% that you are mafia based on his night result. Even if you kill Blazade it won't matter because Hydro and Realiti will know that each other is good simply because I'm voting Realiti and Hydro got the confirmed bad result on you. There's just no scenario where you can win this by voting for me. Your best chance is to kill Blazade and hope that one of the others who I've fought with more in the thread will vote for me over you tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)