NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Much like Celever before him, UncleSam has thrown in the towel and asked to be hammered on himself!
Thus it is now deadline and results will be posted at 7:00pm EST. Giving the extra time as a grace period for anyone to post anything they like before the night phase.

The only possible tinfoil left is whether Hydro is who they say they are (VT check is weird with a grand total of 2 VT in the game) Realiti always good now, if Hydro isn't this it's like scum rolecop or something. Godspeed town I'm almost certainly dying tonight, you have one shot. Hydro isn't necessarily motivated to out Sam as Scum and tiger's been a very inactive kind of new player scumgame so that's my guess but do your best to think through it.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
As UncleSam is tied to the stake and burned like the vampire you suspect him to be, an identity card falls out of his pocket.

Dear UncleSam,

You are the Vampire.
At night, you may PM the host with Night X - Kill Player, and that person will be killed by you. As you are superhuman, you have better reflexes than any human, so you will always win the duel and survive if you and another killer target each other on the same night. However, your target’s kill will not be affected if they are not targeting you. In the case that you are killed at night, you will survive the deathblow and regenerate yourself the first time this occurs. However, this takes a lot of power and you can only do this once. Your killer will be informed that you were shot but survived.

As a vampire, you can gain power from every corpse that dies. You will gain the ability of every single dead player (except special restricted/limited actions).

You win if all Town and Mafia members are dead.
A small victory for the town!

It is now Night 5, deadline 11/9 7:00pm EST, but in reality with only 4 players left alive, simply whenever all players have been online and all actions have been submitted.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Day 6 has arrived.

To nobody's surprise, Blazade was found shot to death last night. But what could have happened to his bulletproof vest?

Dear Blazade,

You are the Town Bulletproof Vest Owner.

You have a shiny personal bulletproof vest that will block one night kill aimed at you. Apart from that, you are just a normal villager, although a more paranoid one than most as most normal people don’t own a bulletproof vest.

You win if all non-Town members are dead.
Only three people remain. HydrogenHydreigon, realiti, and tigershark/genius1. You all stare at each other, trying to figure out which among you is the final remaining scum.

There will be no effective deadline (within reason) so discuss, claim, vote, and accuse at your leisure. There will be no hammer until there are two players voting a third who have both confirmed that their votes are locked. If you have any questions or things you want clarified, this is your final chance to ask.

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
The only possible tinfoil left is whether Hydro is who they say they are (VT check is weird with a grand total of 2 VT in the game) Realiti always good now, if Hydro isn't this it's like scum rolecop or something. Godspeed town I'm almost certainly dying tonight, you have one shot. Hydro isn't necessarily motivated to out Sam as Scum and tiger's been a very inactive kind of new player scumgame so that's my guess but do your best to think through it.
ggs?

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
check blazade you idiots hes guaranteed town if you guys sell this game i will never forgive you i swear to god im town ive proven over and over im town

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)