NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
The only possible tinfoil left is whether Hydro is who they say they are (VT check is weird with a grand total of 2 VT in the game) Realiti always good now, if Hydro isn't this it's like scum rolecop or something. Godspeed town I'm almost certainly dying tonight, you have one shot. Hydro isn't necessarily motivated to out Sam as Scum and tiger's been a very inactive kind of new player scumgame so that's my guess but do your best to think through it.
also ive been active?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, sadly the only way I could win relied on the mafia believing they had no chance outside of kingmaker. I only had it down to a 50/50 between Hydro and tiger and realized that with Hydro's claim there was no chance he would go with me even if he was mafia (which I sort of felt that he was given how hard he pushed me as 3p, plus there were so few vanillas the townie cop role felt weird), so I just went with tiger and sent IPL a discord PM saying 'if Hydro is the mafia I resign'. Then IPL was basically like 'I accept your resignation' lmao.

Anyway ggs, wp by all. I do think it would've been cooler if I had won though xD

The fact that Sam gave up after Hydro voted and not tiger showing up was a decent tipoff. I figured either way this goes it's far from a 100% solve for us either way but I was really hoping we would slow down and talk it out instead of hammer immediately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)