Smogon Premier League VII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually going to make a post about how to fish for likes, I'm sure Cased will be happy to collaborate and make a video about it.
actually, people do care, it was a questionable play and he was explaining it
This here, is the white knight like fisher.

Edit: Just to explain my questionable post, I have nothing against blarajan at all. Nor was I trying to call him out. I know you're not good enough to be part of spl and you haven't been around but I was just refrencing when blarajan said the same 3 words to me, twice, 2 pages back. Merely banter, not calling him out.

I don't care if you don't care, I wasn't talking to you. I was talkin to my boy Joshz who clearly needed an explanation since he was the one who responded to me
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/sweepage.149318/#profile-post-1865748

Here he got it. But nice to see you again DestinyUnknown after you got smacked from OST you really fell off the grid. You sucked in world cup, proceeded to suck in spl, became a bench warmer and time has now brought you to become just a mere spectator and commentator in SPL. Enjoy your time man.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
man why you gotta bring this total drama island shit here
Sweepage knows I'm busy advancing my career at McDonald's, so he's doing his part in keeping this tournament exciting. Anymore questions?

Also kokoloko, what happened to you. You used to be one of the top 10 UU players, ranging somewhere in the bottom 9 and 10, and now you can't even beat some guy playing UU. Sad to see a former rival struggle. :[

Last edited:
I figured out the best way for you nerds to understand the art of fishing for likes. One will wonder what someone as hated as I am would know about fishing for likes. But I dare say that I probably have the best Post/Like ratio in the forums. Keep in mind that I don't post logs, youtube videos, match threads, tournaments, nor do i contribute jack shit to the community. I don't post statistics, I don't vote for suspect, nothing.

Once upon a time, people liked my posts because unlike many people here, I speak my mind. I make controversial posts, and funny ones and all that stopped after Oglemi put on some restrictions to unban me. Right now all I'm allowed to do is tell people how bad pokemon players they are, and that's probably why I have more haters these days. Cause I'm just being a dick. Now back on topic. Fishing for likes is all people do these days.

This is a community filled with bangwagonners. Just see what everyone is doing and copy them. Whether it's bashing someone, or catch phrases like ''Is real'', ''bop'', ''shoutouts hugo'', ''based someshit'', ''the great one is hele'' etc.. Seriously put all these mother fuckers under alts and you can't tell who from who from the way they talk. They're all the same.

^ That's important when it comes to fishing for likes, because getting likes change from time to time as evident by my past which was rich in likes.

This is the way I've come up with to explain to you people how it's done.

The Old Rod

You want a Level 5 Magikarp? Fish using the old rod. This is what you should do if you want to get 1-5 likes:

- Compliment someone
- Predict a user to win
- Post a replay
- Use a common catch phrase

The Good Rod

This is what you use to get a decent amount of likes 6-30:

- Say something the people think is witty
- White Knight: Be the hero of the community that saves it from the bully
- Post a Funny log
- Bash someone, Usually it's his haters that will like your post, everyone has haters
- Be the peacemaker: ''Guys you should stop being so mean and just enjoy pokemon''
- Post Red Pandas

The Super Rod

This is what everyone wants, usually everyone tries hard to obtain it. They fall short and it's obvious (These are the obvious Like fishers)

- Be a good pokemon player and post a team in the RMT section, even if it's crap
- Change your name to WhiteQueen and post
- Make a long ass post
- Post current trendy memes
- Photoshop a users face onto an image cleverly. Ex: KD24 meteor
- Find THE USER: there's always a user that the entire community can mention, attack, make a joke about in any post and the community will shower you with
likes. This user can vary:

1- The user can be someone that's hated by the entire community because of his constant mean and harsh posts ex: Sweepage
2- The user can be someone who consistently acts stupid, says stupid shit and the entire community agree that he's funny ex: Laurel
3- The user can be well known to have many rage moments ex: CrashinBoomBang
4- The user can be known for cheating ex: Italians, Bloo
5- The user can be a renowned haxer ex: Tesung, ShakeItUp

Of course each requires their own situation.

I will show you after people respond to this post how predictable like fishers are and how obvious they are. It's just a bandwagon thing.

I figured out the best way for you nerds to understand the art of fishing for likes. One will wonder what someone as hated as I am would know about fishing for likes. But I dare say that I probably have the best Post/Like ratio in the forums. Keep in mind that I don't post logs, youtube videos, match threads, tournaments, nor do i contribute jack shit to the community. I don't post statistics, I don't vote for suspect, nothing.

Once upon a time, people liked my posts because unlike many people here, I speak my mind. I make controversial posts, and funny ones and all that stopped after Oglemi put on some restrictions to unban me. Right now all I'm allowed to do is tell people how bad pokemon players they are, and that's probably why I have more haters these days. Cause I'm just being a dick. Now back on topic. Fishing for likes is all people do these days.

This is a community filled with bangwagonners. Just see what everyone is doing and copy them. Whether it's bashing someone, or catch phrases like ''Is real'', ''bop'', ''shoutouts hugo'', ''based someshit'', ''the great one is hele'' etc.. Seriously put all these mother fuckers under alts and you can't tell who from who from the way they talk. They're all the same.

^ That's important when it comes to fishing for likes, because getting likes change from time to time as evident by my past which was rich in likes.

This is the way I've come up with to explain to you people how it's done.

The Old Rod

You want a Level 5 Magikarp? Fish using the old rod. This is what you should do if you want to get 1-5 likes:

- Compliment someone
- Predict a user to win
- Post a replay
- Use a common catch phrase

The Good Rod

This is what you use to get a decent amount of likes 6-30:

- Say something the people think is witty
- White Knight: Be the hero of the community that saves it from the bully
- Post a Funny log
- Bash someone, Usually it's his haters that will like your post, everyone has haters
- Be the peacemaker: ''Guys you should stop being so mean and just enjoy pokemon''
- Post Red Pandas

The Super Rod

This is what everyone wants, usually everyone tries hard to obtain it. They fall short and it's obvious (These are the obvious Like fishers)

- Be a good pokemon player and post a team in the RMT section, even if it's crap
- Change your name to WhiteQueen and post
- Make a long ass post
- Post current trendy memes
- Photoshop a users face onto an image cleverly. Ex: KD24 meteor
- Find THE USER: there's always a user that the entire community can mention, attack, make a joke about in any post and the community will shower you with
likes. This user can vary:

1- The user can be someone that's hated by the entire community because of his constant mean and harsh posts ex: Sweepage
2- The user can be someone who consistently acts stupid, says stupid shit and the entire community agree that he's funny ex: Laurel
3- The user can be well known to have many rage moments ex: CrashinBoomBang
4- The user can be known for cheating ex: Italians, Bloo
5- The user can be a renowned haxer ex: Tesung, ShakeItUp

Of course each requires their own situation.

I will show you after people respond to this post how predictable like fishers are and how obvious they are. It's just a bandwagon thing.
Sweepage is a god and a legend and hes right. Also Im tired of ppl claiming to be based and not paying respect to Lil B where that shit comes from.
check out this track i produced for my brother's new mixtape, I'M THE REAL BASEDLORD HERE, I ACTUALLY KNOW LIL B STOP CLAIMING THAT. Yall better pick me up midseason too, cause I'm the best at DPP ALSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)