Smogon Premier League VII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
It's true what he said. I do a simple power rankings and everyone goes insane.

Let me rate the top ten UU players in Smogon's history.

#1 WhiteQueen
#2 don't care
#3 don't care
#9 DestinyUnknown
#10 kokoloko
hey at least im above an ex-tier leader, ty for the compliment

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
You're better than the current tier leader too. And you're better than Limitless as well. I don't think anyone on here can claim they're better than you at UU except me and maybe Bluewind before he developed an attraction for boys.
So that's where Bluewind went? Haven't heard that name in a long time.

Make a long ass post
It's true what he said. I do a simple power rankings and everyone goes insane.

Let me rate the top ten UU players in Smogon's history.

#1 WhiteQueen
#2 don't care
#3 don't care
#9 DestinyUnknown
#10 kokoloko
No need to test its all there to see.. These are 3 perfect examples though. You got 6-30 likes because of the red panda. I got more than 30 likes despite the modern hate towards me because I made a long ass post. WhiteQueen approaching +30 just for being whitequeen. Its all in there.

I be preaching many times how everyone tries hard to fit in and sound the same. I been preachin that niggas be fishin for likes but I didnt get jack shit, till i made a long ass post about it ;).

Thats the reality, If i had one request to ever make on Smogon and its a constructive one. Remove likes from the forums. It ruined posting, and it just increased shit posting.

Tele

a quality human being
didn't you quit pokemon
Sticking around for ost, the only tournament i havent joined yet despite this being my 3rd year on smogon, after which ill be gone

For the record i never doubted my pokemon skill i just wanted to call out saltmedy forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)