NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawkie is bae

?

i mean the fact that nobody else except prop tries to pick up on this is pretty telling but do you have any development on this read after this? i didnt sense any agency at all in those fh posts and am wondeirng how you come to this conclusion or if ur just looking for someone to bandwagon for the sake of it

wise to know the rules of the game ur playing

what the fuck
dont talk about ur mason theories in the thread. this goes for anyone. anti town post.

mildly concerned that both koc seems willing to continue this discussion in posts afterwards

no

finally a take thats making some sense

+1

wolfy

hawkie is BAE

knights lynch was fine last game, dont misrep the situation lol. this reads like an attempted pocket

dont fully agree with this, theyre about a null atm in my read. they just seem to be floating around making filler content / gas akin to knights? will see if they kick into gear later but i dont see it at this point of le read

-y

lol what a turnaround on ms last post on proph

quoting this to refernece it in a later post ill quote i saw when i popped in last night to say i wouldnt be posting

theres literally no wagon on these people

lol

why? lol most of their posts have been gas and publicly declaring they think they caught a mason slip?

what?
like seriously what? why join any wagon if this is how you want to play? if you think hes scum vote him like lol this some hedgy ass poo poo post

lol that u vote yeti for this but not knights whos posts are all gas. i get ur supposedly tr'ing that slot but i see no reason to do so at this point

what the fuck is going in this game lol. 'im voting x but i would rather vote y' 'im scumreading z but wont vote for them' is happeing so much like wtf. put ur money where ur mouth is pussies

i wish dle elaborated on this or did anything really

why am i always the one getting highlighted fuck off. highlight some of the other idlers for once who are just playing vidya or some shit

stop downplaying ur scum game. people who downplay their scum game are super annoying, especially when theyre getting scumread. 'teehee dont vote me silly town. i cant play scum lelele' miss me with that shit. not just @ this post but the similar ones u + others have made and i assume i will see more by the time im done.

AAAAAAAND literally the same page

lol was this nomination mafia, that game was a lolzfest

(this is in repons eto koc i dont think the quore shows it) and how is koc town

once again, why am i always singled out

what if theyre both scum? prophlyxais contiually chooses to prefer engaging knights over other players itg in my read from my pov, i think it has s/s potential.

holy shit! a good posts

smogon servers are aids

refer to the proph post i said i was gonna refer to lolz

im not reading all this

what?

cbf reading anymore tbh lol
ref
some distancing from FH though no follow up on it

Did Asek draw attention to his completely afk teammate to put the other mostly afk one in the safer pile
Presumably to avoid a situation where Walrein/Empoof/DLE/Lw are systematically lynched as part of the poe ?
idk

Asek - Scumread. Rethinking/relooking, considering what texas first said about leet. Maybe this wasn't actually him saying he had inspect caught asek...but still. Referring to my ISO on him, he looks pretty bad with his distractability from play right now. I also agree with Yeti that Asek's stance on the wagons is pretty wolfy. Especially given iirc he wasn't pushing anyone else, just protesting a lynch he did nothing to try and stop.

DLE - Scumlean. His end of page 63 post is okay (commenting on that stuff since it's post iso things). But that first paragraph about leet does read a bit funny. Like, I would be looking at it more because the logic seems to roundabout and circular that it feels like lazy scum. But honestly, I get the nagging feeling that scum DLE wouldn't be the type to make a lazy roudabout reason for why they would shoot someone. Rereading more of his recent posts...idk. I actually get the sense that he's trying but being lazy about it if that makes sense. So I'm fine leaving this slot as a scumlean until later on.

AG - Actually I've been ignoring AG probably more than I should have. I did find empoof slot to be ew for idling but active in another game. AG's reads list ngl does feel a bit shallow. Like, in the ISO's that I briefed he had a good amount of thought process and stuff iirc but that reads post....feels lazily written like "KnightsofCydonia - Lots of stuff, little that I remember. That's a warning bell to me. Scum" being the reason to lynch someone just feels a bit...contrived Like on that list everyone he scum reads except for myself the reason is basically "hasn't posted enough memorable content" and that honestly just feels like a lazy scum excuse rather than anything - but still probably I should keep a better eye on this slot - null/lean scum

FH - Mafia Ascetic role claim is solid 100% town

KOC - I've been pocketing them a bit since d1 where I TR'd them. I skimmed the bulk of the yeti/koc stuff so will probably repost a read on them once I actually fully read that interaction.

LW - Posted his catch up post, few responses to people asking them to read their bits. AG says he disagrees with LW and then LW asks AG to explain why....and then nothing? I guess null for this slot. Like, he hasn't really done anything to make me think he's one alignment or the other at this point.

Moody - kind of null/slight scum lean? Man I hate doing this after I bashed AG for it. But yeah, I also can't remember anything from moody besides hammering MS during catch up...I already explained that I think that's non AI but I can't recall anything really to read. Feel free to interpret this read as basically "null, want more pressure and for me to pay more attention to the slot"

Leet -

This kinda of feels a bit towny to me ngl. It's not much to go off of, but I feel like scum leet wouldn't think of this/actually think this - especially if he was one of the ones choosing the kill.

But I want to know why you would like to vote asek in more detail please

oh, I just realized his long post was responding to LW's parts about him. Yeah, I'm placing him as lean town. People correct me if I'm wrong, but I think leet is a bit of a timid player when scum? I just remember bards mafia where he basically did nothing all game as scum where here at least he's throwing a few barbs and responding to stuff like LW's wall.

Yeti - Strong townread. Maybe even lock but I'm too paranoid to do that before someone flips mafia. But yeah, I've liked the nuance they bring to their posts and how genuinely thoughtful a lot of their pushes have been. Furthermore we've been on the same wavelength a bit so yeah, I like this slot.

So right now most town to most scummy

Yeti
Leet (wow I'm actually putting him 2nd.)
KOC - depending on my thoughts of him after reading the recent interaction
LW/Moody - kind of both idling/not much too go off of
AG - Basically like above but a bit worse
DLE
Asek
I feel like looking at the progression from this to what Lightwolf was quoting and accusing FH of (going from a Leet SR to doing a 180 and pushing Lw after d3) is key to sorting things out and more interesting to look at than wifom based cases in my opinion

asek didn't post pickle rick so his slot is infinitely better

unfortunately, pickle rick was his town game, so that's not such a good look for asek

I really have 0 thoughts on the slot right now I saw yeti and a few other people were grumbling about him a few pages back but I just don't remember him doing anything of note this game

I know a lot of people last game had asek as lock town very early -- I wasn't one of them, but I'm also not sure what really triggered that lock town read in the first place. I think the main people who pushed that were uh....paperblade, empoof, metal sonic, and lightwolf? So you'd probably get more asking there, and he seemed to think this was some different asek. I really couldn't tell you man
dle declines to comment on Asek
also shades Lightwolf a bit earlier

Votals the Tenth
Metal Sonic
(4) : Aura Guardian, Texas, Yeti, Former Hope, Asek, DLE, Moody
Aura Guardian (1): Metal Sonic

Not Voting: KnightsofCydonia, LightWolf, Hitmonleet
This is what FH quoted as the d2 votal

Votals the Tenth
Metal Sonic
(4) : Aura Guardian, Texas, Yeti, Former Hope

Not Voting: Asek, Da Letter El, KnightsofCydonia, LightWolf, Moody Cloud, Hitmonleet
This is the last votal we got that day

Metal Sonic (6) : Aura Guardian, Texas, Yeti, Former Hope, DLE, Moodycloud
Hitmonleet (1) : Asek
Asek (1) : Hitmonleet

I believe this is the actual unofficial votal when MS was hammered ?

I agree that in hindsight it would have been better for FH not to say anything

? I literally thought Hawkie had derpcleared from his entrance
Some people thought Lightwolf posting during N2 was a derpclear

Epik your point is noted, please talk about something else
You could look into the iso of FH's interactions with AG for instance ?
Since you seem to believe I am town unless I've missed something
At this point probably in regards to Q3 and I suppose i do need to finish going through interactions regardless.

This is what FH quoted as the d2 votal

This is the last votal we got that day

Metal Sonic (6) : Aura Guardian, Texas, Yeti, Former Hope, DLE, Moodycloud
Hitmonleet (1) : Asek
Asek (1) : Hitmonleet

I believe this is the actual unofficial votal when MS was hammered ?
Oh my bad. There was no day 2 final vote count so I did it myself. I honestly don't know how I missed the leet vote or why I saw the asek vote as one for MS.

I would reevaluate and give FH side looks
But that votecount actually was something weighing a bit in Epik's favor
I mean, it's obviously just an accident. Like, nobody even realized that for the hammer of 6 there were 7 people. Given that was also the day you accidentally hammered MS, I think we can just established D2 is accident prone and probably cursed.

Post #990 reads :blobthumbsup: for FH imo in terms of interactions imo because unlike the other post its encouraging peeps to keep an asek lynch in mind; rather than backing off.

The only scum pings I have noticed so far are from Proph, I didn't like Asek pushing Knights either when I think its completely fine keeping him around and see if he slips later when he no longer has the excuse of not having enough things to work with.
:blobglare::blobthinking::blobthumbsup: (side note blobs actually make it slightly easier to get points across??!?!?!?!?)

Onwards to FH wall Post #1349 (and 1350 cuz lolformatting)
FH gets around to that deeper look on asek; and honestly comes to a viable conclusion to SR him. I disagree with the last bit of the wall (below)
The *BIG* thing of my interest here, is the growing connection between asek and leet. Like, asek starts up by suspecting walrein a bunch. Then straight up drops that read in favor of empoof and then randomly near EOD picks up a leet push and pushes, but not too hard other than asking if people would join the wagon. Like, that's just so super strange to me and frankly, it comes off as scum buddying, defending one another and then trying to distance later in the day.
I agree there is/was a connection there but fmpov asek committed pretty hard to leet as the EOD1 approached and even tho I do have heinsight 20/20 it was hard for me to read that in a way that came to the conclusion that those two were scummates.
Can you rerun me through your conclusion there a bit more in depth Former Hope and the reasons you didnt follow up on it? Anywho he actually didnt go as hard on asek as I thought he did upon initial readover during that wallpost(this is not to say he took it easy on Asek by any mean; see post whenever i said watching FH tear asek apart is fun too lazy to find it rn)but eh. He goes in a bit harder as the day progresses and the asek lynch seems like its gonna be more the lynch more and more. Post #1875=more asek lynch advocation from FH.

Conclusion: This stuff is the reason i TR's FH to begin with but one of yall have to be scum ffs. Gonna go work on AG interactions now. I'll be here.

ngl. I forgot about it after the D2 conclusion and night period and then things moving on in day 3. Like I straight up forgot I made that connection in my ISO until later on when I was going through the thread and saw that and that's part of what returned me to leet who otherwise was beginning to be a tr in my head on a gut level.

Anyways, the conclusion was this. Day 1 Asek was 'frolicking' around a bunch of people. Scum reading someone, then not pursueing that read at all and moving onto someone else. Hm, I think I also saw in my ISO parts where asek was buddying leet as well? Or at least saying leet was town but I don't remember anymore (going mostly by what I said in the part you quoted). Anyways, with leet it was different, like Asek kept bringing him up and at the end it was stuff like "you guys should lynch leet" which got me. When he made those posts, he was distancing himself from hitmonleet but at the same time, doing nothing to actually get him lynched. Like he wasn't providing any reasoning, he wasn't trying to actively get people on it. But rather only token things to do it.

3P1K If you town read me. Then by virtue do you believe Moody is lying and being opportunistic with his mason claim?

ngl. I forgot about it after the D2 conclusion and night period and then things moving on in day 3. Like I straight up forgot I made that connection in my ISO until later on when I was going through the thread and saw that and that's part of what returned me to leet who otherwise was beginning to be a tr in my head on a gut level.

Anyways, the conclusion was this. Day 1 Asek was 'frolicking' around a bunch of people. Scum reading someone, then not pursueing that read at all and moving onto someone else. Hm, I think I also saw in my ISO parts where asek was buddying leet as well? Or at least saying leet was town but I don't remember anymore (going mostly by what I said in the part you quoted). Anyways, with leet it was different, like Asek kept bringing him up and at the end it was stuff like "you guys should lynch leet" which got me. When he made those posts, he was distancing himself from hitmonleet but at the same time, doing nothing to actually get him lynched. Like he wasn't providing any reasoning, he wasn't trying to actively get people on it. But rather only token things to do it.

3P1K If you town read me. Then by virtue do you believe Moody is lying and being opportunistic with his mason claim?
Bolded the parts i would respond to for ease of access.
FH gets around to that deeper look on asek; and honestly comes to a viable conclusion to SR him. I disagree with the last bit of the wall (below)
Your reiterated points you made in this post's paragraph two was what i referencedin my self-quote here ftr.

Bold 1: Fair enough

Bold 2: I didnt see it at all tbh; will reread through asek's iso to confirm/deny this info before the night is over. (or if you are here and not busy you should totes do it for me :blobpex:)

Ahhhh the million dollar question. (screw your early lylo interactions with me tho; its done you no favors fmpov; the following part of my post may have been v different otherwise) To be blunt atm this pieces do fall in line for moody to be a mason; I found nothing contridicting what he stated so far about the masons and it does add up; probably gonna iso out the two already-flipped masons just to confirm this. As of this moment if you put a gun to my head FH I would say I believe moody and would lynch you. As much as i'd feel like i should be TRing you from your asek interactions.

Been working on this since before the hammer; didn't finish until after night was called.

Former Hope
RVS Proph. TR's texas for a derpclean, with heavy debate. (I'm not fond of derpcleans due to ease of faking the derp.) Reads knights as town by agreeing with Proph (and TR's Proph) in #104, which feels vaguely like buddying - and which puts his later post of asking MS to explain why pushing proph is scummy in a slightly worse light. But is also quick to call out MS switching rapidly. He also calls out texas being passive wrt the Proph lynch reasoning, much more than normal - I noticed it, too, but wasn't 100% on it until reading this. I'm seeing plenty of activity, but not much content after that for a bit before he returns to elaborating on calling out texas - feels pretty natural to me, but could be either side of it. Then #443 is a megapost with no previous history of megaposts. I was slightly sr'ing him up until this, but would scum put that much into a single post like that? I'm not going to summarize that post; people should go look at it themselves - but it's feels like a hybrid of anti-iso and multiple partial ones. He later argues with knights about proph, and feels like he's trying to subtly push people into going that way, or maybe it's just me being paranoid. He joins the Asek lynch for willfull afk while calling out DLE for the same - then swaps after finding Asek's 15 hour incommunicado post, then Walrein based on Yeti's reasoning. Then back to Asek, calling out what he sees as a bad post, then hops off after Yeti disagrees. He also spends a bit of time on Empoof/now me for Empoof idle.
At this point, it feels like he's all over the place - including a little later when he SRs proph while liking the big post (or wishy-washy there). Then a LOT of posts with little contribution, and at best banter. Then he discusses MS scumplay and Asek's read on Hitmonleet. Then another megapost, this time focusing on Asek and calling him out for picking up and dropping stuff (#1349). Why wasn't that vote-worthy? Then during the MS wagon he calls MS's behavior the scumtell he mentioned before.
Post #1436: "But I think yeti's points are solid that MS has been far from consistant or logical in their reads so I support the metal sonic vote"

Verdict: Seems too all over the place, a bit inconsistent. Once, was wishy-washy and another time was a bit hypocritical (see above post). Feels scum-leaning to me. Anyway, after last cycle, I was planning on reviewing Moody, but DLE, Knights, and Asek are all on my list because of him.

I was going to vote Former, but need to read LW's new wall and I don't want to risk a Metal Sonic mk 2.
Fuck im tired right now; 7:30am and i havent slept. Here is the original AG iso out of FH; the entire first 3/4ths of this is genuinely RVS analysis. Outside of that i guess i can kind of see where they are coming from but at this point it kinda reads as though AG was just trying to justify making a scumread/lean. Analyzing mostly RVS+calling someone out for being flippity=searching for excuses to justify a read. Not sure what to think of that conclusion tho; anywho i'll finish this later fell asleep at the keys with a bunch of /////s typed when i woke up. Setting my alarm for an hour and a half from now.

Fuck im tired right now; 7:30am and i havent slept. Here is the original AG iso out of FH; the entire first 3/4ths of this is genuinely RVS analysis. Outside of that i guess i can kind of see where they are coming from but at this point it kinda reads as though AG was just trying to justify making a scumread/lean. Analyzing mostly RVS+calling someone out for being flippity=searching for excuses to justify a read. Not sure what to think of that conclusion tho; anywho i'll finish this later fell asleep at the keys with a bunch of /////s typed when i woke up. Setting my alarm for an hour and a half from now.
Edit: i fell asleep midpost; that post was actual created around 7:30 an posted 2 hours later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)