The Well #37 - Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you gain the reputation of "resident pedophile" over IPL? I've been out of the community for a little while and must have missed this event

do you like me?

haunter

Banned deucer.
What do you know about me? If you know enough to have an opinion, please share it :3
You're a pleasant and mature person although some people on this site only put emphasis on your apparent trolling.
Am i one of the coolest niggas you've ever met?
Definitely :)
I used to think you were a little cunt, especially when you rated a team of mine back in 08/09 and attempted to slay me, thoughts on this?
My memory doesn't help me in this case, sorry.
If I go to Italy, will you hang out with me? Will you show me your techniques to picking up women?
I think we might experience some comunication problems but sure, I'd be glad to hang out with you.
Favorite movie? Favorite tv show? Hottest celebrity? Hottest celebrity under 18? ;)
Bram Stoker's Dracula. I don't like tv shows. I love Kate Beckinsale. Dunno.
DAMN IT SPAIN THAT IS ALL
What a defeat :(
Are you good at mathematics? (Advanced kinds)

(Just curious)

Thanks
I'm terrible with maths.
how did you gain the reputation of "resident pedophile" over IPL? I've been out of the community for a little while and must have missed this event]
It's just people making fun of me, I hope...

do you like me?
You were one of my favourite battlers and team raters. I did defitely like you, when you were active :)
It's not an event, he just cupcakes with Solace all day. Watch them in sim chat.
can i get some brain bleach oh my god
You guys are funny.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I actually remember most of the users I've modded\badged. I don't really remember all of those who I infracted. I don't remember modding you lol.
Sorry for the confusion, I meant you moderating posts/threads when I said "modding", not actually making someone a moderator. When I first joined I was pretty noobish and we had several encounters, including several deleted/locked threads, a few posts, and one infraction. I've changed a lot, please don't hold it against me >.>

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
You've mentioned several times that you limit your influence to areas you are reputable in. Out of curiosity what parts of Smogon do you stay the furthest away from?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Sorry for the confusion, I meant you moderating posts/threads when I said "modding", not actually making someone a moderator. When I first joined I was pretty noobish and we had several encounters, including several deleted/locked threads, a few posts, and one infraction. I've changed a lot, please don't hold it against me >.>
Ah, well, I think that I locked\deleted so many threads that keeping the count would have been impossible.
tip: he won't if you don't remind him!!!
Exactly :)
You've mentioned several times that you limit your influence to areas you are reputable in. Out of curiosity what parts of Smogon do you stay the furthest away from?
Contributions & Corrections. It has already too many "heads" and I would not like to have arguments with the grammar nazis that populate it ;)
hi Haunter**. Do you love me back :(
No, you're co-responsible of that gay avatar that Bloo uploaded on my profile :pirate:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
If you could assemble a dream soccer team out of smogon users, who would you choose and what would their positions be.

If you could de-mod/mod/de-admin/admin someone, who would it be?

Would you ever try eating dog meat?

haunter

Banned deucer.
If you could assemble a dream soccer team out of smogon users, who would you choose and what would their positions be.
I'd need to know the roles each person can play in.
If you could de-mod/mod/de-admin/admin someone, who would it be?
I would admin Setsuna, who's very desrving of this promotion. I'd deadmin Bloo just for trolling purposes. I'd like to mod you one day :)
Would you ever try eating dog meat?
Never -.-
Ugliest badge?
Probably battle server mod.
Which thread from TDC is your favorite?
What is that?

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Just run a basic 4-2-3-1 and name anyone you'd like

You can include yourself if you'd like.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Am I your favourite Smogoner? Or at least close to first?

What are your thoughts on user: Frizy.

Did you learn English at school like most Italians?

Are you planning to visit Australia anytime soon?

Who were your biggest influences/helps in getting to where you are now on Smogon?

Are you any good at BW2?

If any of these have been asked at all, feel free to ignore them or link me - I haven't been bothered to go through 6 whole pages ^_^.

How cool is it that we share a last name?

haunter

Banned deucer.
what is your favourite italian food
I love both pasta and pizza.
what is the most expenisve meal youve eaten ever
I think it was some fish-based dish in Positano.
Just run a basic 4-2-3-1 and name anyone you'd like
GK: Rodan (scoring against him must be close to impossible given his size :))
Defenders: Lee, Taylor, Bloo, Darkaxis
Midfield: Stone Cold, Stallion
Offensive Midfield: Reyscarface, Hellpowna, Haunter
Forward: Alexis

Am I your favourite Smogoner? Or at least close to first?
You're one of the first staffers I talked to back in the shoddy battle days. You're of course among my favourites.
What are your thoughts on user: Frizy.
He's gay, he's dumb. But he has good qualities to become a private detective.
Did you learn English at school like most Italians?
Answered this already. Both at school and on the internet.
Are you planning to visit Australia anytime soon?
I need to visit New Zeland first ^_^
Who were your biggest influences/helps in getting to where you are now on Smogon?
People on #rmt and Legacy Raider in particular. Later people like Aldaron and Articuno64.
Are you any good at BW2?
I'm decent I'd say.
If any of these have been asked at all, feel free to ignore them or link me - I haven't been bothered to go through 6 whole pages ^_^.
Ahah no worries.
How cool is it that we share a last name?
Our last name is quite common in Italy, but it's very cool, nonetheless :)
TDC is Trou I'm pretty sure
Ah, right. My favourite thread is the good old Metang@

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
TDC = Trou Du Cul probably

What happened to user Haunter who registered while you were Alucard?

If you could bring back one veteran, who would it be and why?

How to fix your badgeset?

Would you rather Shoddy have been updated to Gen 5, PO updated quicker to B/W2, or do you like Showdown!?

If you had the ability to set the BW metagame back to a certain point in time, e.g. pre-R1, pre-R2, pre-R3, pre-R4, pre-R5, pre-Deoxys-S ban (aka R6 I guess), pre-BW2, when would it be and why?

If you could mod one active user in the RMT forum, who would it be and why?

Opinion on user: chaos

Opinion on user: Earthworm

Favorite user other than Bloo and Solace?

What is your ideal council system? I know that you said about having the council decide the suspects and the community voting, but would you rather a permanent senate, 3-man, 5-man, 7-man, 9-man, or 11-man?

Favorite tier atm?

Best user from December 2004?

Opinion on user: PK Gaming

Opinion on user: Pokemon0078

What Badge required the most work for you? What was he easiest one for you?

You probably don't know me. But I am you 178th biggest fan.

haunter

Banned deucer.
What happened to user Haunter who registered while you were Alucard?
You should ask this to DougJustDoug.
If you could bring back one veteran, who would it be and why?
Legacy Raider, undoubtedly. I loved the user and he was a great asset in RMT.
How to fix your badgeset?
What would you suggest?
Would you rather Shoddy have been updated to Gen 5, PO updated quicker to B/W2, or do you like Showdown!?
The fact that PS! is browser based puts it one step ahead its rivals. It needs to be improved on many aspects though.
If you had the ability to set the BW metagame back to a certain point in time, e.g. pre-R1, pre-R2, pre-R3, pre-R4, pre-R5, pre-Deoxys-S ban (aka R6 I guess), pre-BW2, when would it be and why?
I'd just like to give another chance to Chomp (when rough skin is released of course), Thundurus and Manaphy. These Pokemon were banned too quickly.
If you could mod one active user in the RMT forum, who would it be and why?
I CAN mod users in RMT. I think we're ok as we are right now.
Opinion on user: chaos
He's our Arceus. He should start to contribute again, though.
Opinion on user: Earthworm
I like the user but hate his stall teams -.-
Favorite user other than Bloo and Solace?
Who said they're my favourites???
What is your ideal council system? I know that you said about having the council decide the suspects and the community voting, but would you rather a permanent senate, 3-man, 5-man, 7-man, 9-man, or 11-man?
I think that a 5 men senate is perfect. Members should be permanent as long as they're active within the community (both on the forums and the sim)
Favorite tier atm?
PS! ranbats :)
Best user from December 2004?
I wasn't here back then, I can say that the best one since december 2008 is DougJustDoug, in my opinion.
Opinion on user: PK Gaming
Good poster and great sportsman. I still remember him forfeiting against me back in Gen IV after he haxed me all game long.
Opinion on user: Pokemon0078
Who's that?
What Badge required the most work for you? What was he easiest one for you?
Forum admin. The easiest was PO mod, I honestly just asked Philip7086 if he could mod me and he did.
You probably don't know me. But I am you 178th biggest fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)