The Well #37 - Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
Why doesn't Elena lOve me?
How do you become friends with benefits with a girl?
Can I get a picture of you? If u pOst a pic of a haunter I'll shank you.
What's your opinion on mexIcans?
What's your oPinion on balotelli?

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Best user Oct 2007?

If I need a lawyer, you got my back?

Have you ever masturbated to a smogon user before?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Why doesn't Elena lOve me?
Who's Elena?
How do you become friends with benefits with a girl?
If you want success with girls then never try to befriend them.
Can I get a picture of you? If u pOst a pic of a haunter I'll shank you.
My pictures are top secret.
What's your opinion on mexIcans?
I don't know any mexican.
What's your oPinion on balotelli?
Great player but massive dickhead.
How do you dispose your trash?
We make the separate refuse collection.
Best user Oct 2007?
Let me guess: Stone_Cold22?
If I need a lawyer, you got my back?
Of course.
Have you ever masturbated to a smogon user before?
No -.-

haunter

Banned deucer.
A research badge.
Ok, I'll add it soon :)
I'm insulted Haunter, considering I'm Mexican, and I'm sure some of my friends from before my departure would be insulted as well. :(
My apologies, always thought you were american.
which two smogon members would you like to see in a boxing match with each other and which would you coach
Jrrrrrr vs. Great Sage would be a nice watch. They both don't need a coach ;)

How do you justify your OU Council spot? From an outsider's point of view, you don't seem to play much or be particularly talented. Not trying to be rude, but I don't know how to say it in a very nice way, haha.

haunter

Banned deucer.
How do you justify your OU Council spot? From an outsider's point of view, you don't seem to play much or be particularly talented. Not trying to be rude, but I don't know how to say it in a very nice way, haha.
If you don't see me playing then how can you say I'm not talented? I do actually play enough to have an informed opinion on the metagame and I'm certainly not less knowledgeable than the other people who sit in the council. Should I lose interest into the game I'd have no problems leaving my seat to someone else.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi

Do you like me?

Do remember where we first met?

Why don't you play RU?

RU mad?

Favorite CC memory?

Biggest smogon inspiration?

Favorite Canadian?

Favorite/Underdog/dark horse/long shot to win the smogon wcop?

haunter

Banned deucer.
You know its ok to be gay Haunter. Netflix even has a whole category for people like you :)
1) I'm not gay, mabye you are;
2) I am not an homophobe, don't worry.
Hi!
Do you like me?
You've always been a polite and pleasant person when I've interacted with you, so of course I do.
Do remember where we first met?
Was it on #rmt?
Why don't you play RU?
Lack the time to learn a completely new metagame.
Lol no.
Favorite CC memory?
When I swept Bloo with a double team\body slam Mudkip. Epic!
Biggest smogon inspiration?
I assume you're talking about users. In this case, as I said before, my model users have always been DougJustDoug for his charisma and Jumpman16 for the quality of his posts.
Favorite Canadian?
Probably mr. Franky.
Favorite/Underdog/dark horse/long shot to win the smogon wcop?
I'm not very interested into this competition now that Italy is out but if I had to predtict a long shot then I'd say Spain.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Yeah man, he made so many mistakes in the final. Firstly he started with a semi-injuried Chiellini when we had Balzaretti who could have played in that role (he's even a better full-back imo). Secondly he subbed Montolivo (who was playing a decent match) with Thiago Motta when we still had 40 minutes to play and he already knew that there were other players with some muscular problems (see Abate). Thirdly, Di Natale for Cassano was a stupid change. We didn't really need him but rather someone who could dribble and serve some playable ball to Balo (Diamanti or Giovinco).

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
prandelli did well during euros, he made some good adjustments that got italy to the finals no less

he is, however, a complete idiot for not calling miccoli when he probably could have made a BIG difference vs spain. and vs anyone else for that matter.

haunter

Banned deucer.
I agree that Miccoli would have been useful in certain circumstances, but he would not have helped against Spain. Prandelli only really failed in one match, unfortunately that match was the final.

What did you think about gen 4 Salamence in the months preceding its banning? Did you agree with the decision of banning him?

Which were your first thoughts when you saw Haxorus released? Which one do you like the most between Haxorus and Hydreigon?

You're a renowned offensive player, but I don't exactly recall you liking Ubers a lot. Am I wrong, or is there some kind of reason that holds you back from playing that tier as much as OU?

Some of the Pokemon you like got some interesting additions with tutor moves in B2W2. Which one intrigues you the most?

I remember you when you were still named "Haunter fan"^^ How did you learn about me?

What is/was your opinion (competitively speaking) on user Stathakis and his RMTs?

Would you ever use Breloom competitively in gen 4 or gen 5 OU?

Will you forgive me for my failure at WC? :-(

haunter

Banned deucer.
What did you think about gen 4 Salamence in the months preceding its banning? Did you agree with the decision of banning him?
I would not have banned it, although its ban was coherent with the old logic of "no surefire counters means uber".
Which were your first thoughts when you saw Haxorus released? Which one do you like the most between Haxorus and Hydreigon?
When I saw its stats I thought it would have been ridiculously broken, then using it on the ladder I realized it wasn't even that great in an offensive and fast-paced metagame. I like both but they're both missing some speed to really shine.
You're a renowned offensive player, but I don't exactly recall you liking Ubers a lot. Am I wrong, or is there some kind of reason that holds you back from playing that tier as much as OU?
I think I might like ubers but I'm probably too lazy\lack the time to learn new metagames.
Some of the Pokemon you like got some interesting additions with tutor moves in B2W2. Which one intrigues you the most?
Haxorus with superpower\aqua tail, Salamence with moxie+outrage, giga drain Volcarona. I'd have loved if they made aura sphere a tutor in BW2.
I remember you when you were still named "Haunter fan"^^ How did you learn about me?
I remember your activity in CAP and then in C&C. Then last year WC. I think you're a pretty well known italian player on Smogon.
What is/was your opinion (competitively speaking) on user Stathakis and his RMTs?
I used to love Stat and his offensive RMTs. I still remember his suspect one with Empoleon. Definitely a great battler and overall user.
Would you ever use Breloom competitively in gen 4 or gen 5 OU?
Why not?
Will you forgive me for my failure at WC? :-(
It's just a tournament. I think that people tend to give too much importance to it sometimes. You were also quite unlucky both this year and the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)