The World Cup of Pokémon 2023 - Quarter Finals [TB @ post #111]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S/o team france je me suis beaucoup amusé avec vous, un honneur d'avoir pu être co cap team france SoulWind
Shafofficiel je commence par toi pcq t le boug en chef je suis vraiment content d'avoir pu SoulWind faire ce tournoi avec toi et merci d'avoir SoulWind pris du temps pour apprendre la gen même si SoulWind SoulWind t'étais pas соулвинд SoulWind fan de cette gen आत्म्याचो वारो
SoulWind
Leftiez merci a toi d'avoir donner de ton temps pour nous, tu ma vraiment SoulWind surpris luʋɔ ya luʋɔ SoulWind surprsoulwind
− ··− ·−·· ·−−−−· · −− ·−−· −−− ·−· − · ·−· ·− ··· ·−−· ·− ··· ·− ··− ·−−· ·− ·−· ·− −·· ·· ··· ··· −−− ··− ·−·· ·−− ·· −· −··

SoulWind soulwind ?
1689547396585.png

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
hi all, now that us midwest is out i just wanted to say a couple of things!!

first of all, tds you all have handled things really well this year; i know the complication with us and spain may have been a bit dicey but i think you guys overall bounced back from that well and were really solid at communicating and working things out. you guys work a thankless job and i have a lot of respect for that, especially since i get how it can be sometimes.

blank Groudon and MANNAT i really appreciate you guys taking me in this year. i'm really forlorn i couldn't start due to my irl situation being really bad the past few weeks, but your guys's patience and overall support of me was beyond appreciated

rest of mw, you guys are a riot. i feel really comfortable with you guys and it's been great to be able to help out behind the scenes, make wacky sets, and work with yall the past month or so. im hoping i can keep playing and working with yall in the coming years

best of luck to the remaining teams; europe and oceania better clean

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
We are out.
thanks for all our big supporters <3

to my wonderful team: you guys are insane talent, the future of west has never looked brighter than now. thank you all so much for your effort this year. it means a lot as a manager to be able to prep and build teams with y’all. keep cooking this year and i promise you’ll achieve what you strive for. next year we come stronger and ill always be around to hang out.

GL to the remaining, not rooting for anybody in particular, everybody looks pretty good, GGs to Oceania regardless of whatever hax happened. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)