The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
you guys know, it can have a charizard lighting the torch with his tail while flying, could look good!

also, please inform me beforehand if you announce new captains lol. (unless he posted here and i missed it)

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, we've decided to just go and pick the team now (myself and twash), sorry to everyone who didn't get picked, I don't want to hold things up though:

Nice flag, but I must ask, why Jumpluff? I'd have thought Granbull would have been more appropriate. I like the karp and chips though.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
User jumpluff asked to be our mascot, so we used Jumpluff. Jumpluff is cool anyway.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
ok last call for any tryouts...I'll be posting the final roster sometime tomorrow. If you want to be considered for that last sub spot you must tryout, pm me anywhere to arrange a battle.

Flareon is like the misfit Pokemon that everyone forgets.

wasn't Moltres used in the anime to light a torch or something? That would be pretty bad ass.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Flareon is like the misfit Pokemon that everyone forgets.

wasn't Moltres used in the anime to light a torch or something? That would be pretty bad ass.

Well I think Latin America is already using Moltres so that wouldn't work. But yeah, I do remember that episode.

Pirika

O boxeador revolucionário
is an Artist Alumnus
Thanks. I was thinking in a logo for the World Cup itself and I finally finished the idea the I had in mind.

And this is another version that I made shuffling the names:

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wow man, you have some creative ideas.

i will find a way to use that image haha nice work!

Pirika, that logo is ALMOST perfect. You left out the second a in the light blue USA Easts. It breaks the flow, and gives it weird spacing.

Sorry I haven't been on much team. It really been a busy week for me, first day I been home this week so yeah. Hopefully, a roster and a flag will be done tomorrow. :D I'm sure the roster first 8 has been decided on, however, there is still tomorrow to change my mind. lol.

Thanks. I was thinking in a logo for the World Cup itself and I finally finished the idea the I had in mind.

And this is another version that I made shuffling the names:

Both are great. But I just like the second one a little more than the first one. ;D

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pirika, if I could somehow get you an artist badge, I would. You are simply amazing man.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well today is friday, I will be out all day/night, but I will check back in 24 hours and start working on round 1 with shiv...so I expect all rosters to be in when I return!! Get flags finalized guys too! Unless someone wants to take a stab at team Canada's again we will be using Pirika's I think!!!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Those logos are really good, Pirika has talent..

Anyway, the last substitute for East is Elevator Music but I am confirming that the rest of the team remains the same as of now. One more change may be made by the end of today, but if not then that is what our roster looks like.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Germany

Captain: Sapientia
Playing 8:

-_FLygon_
-.Baris.
-Binabik
-DarkLucario
-GARLIC
-jira
-PurpleWeezing
-Sapientia
Substitutes:
-Flax
-Nudel

thanks to pirika for the amazing flag and our colour is ugly :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)