The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it is anime.

Also Tsubasa:

Best flag? ---- Maybe
Best team? ---- Not a chance
I know you sexy horse, I said that myself. I mean goof would be silly if one of his potential candidates didn't get it and thought they were in.

On a more serious note, WTF PUGGGGGGYYYY??? RAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRR!!

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gonna post metro's team when i get back from work. in the meantime if anyone could make pirika's flag for metro avatar sized that'd be nice

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
In case you haven't noticed, my pick for the flag has been in my signature for quite some time now. Nobody else has had much to say, so that looks like it's the go. You can grab it directly from there if you want - PM me if you have any difficulties. You know who I'm talking about.

Also, what the hell Puggy?

goofball, husk, imperfectluck, veteran in love, lady bug, sarenji, dawnbringer, and aeroblacktyl/liniskorean

Depends if MoP is actually going to play for US South over the dumbest reason or not. If you want to quit over the fact that VIL is on the team go ahead. You could've easily got another WC win, I guess you don't want it.

sub: light-kun/magmortified

Darn...either way, I think goofball's choices are what's best for us. We'll be suppoting you all the way.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Alright... I've got the flag in my sig. Legolas has been with all of us for far too long for him to leave the avatar... my posts wouldn't look right. Let's get this show on the road

USA South
Captain: darkie

Playing 8:
- Aeroblacktyl
- Ancien Régime
- Bad Ass
- Brawley
- Huntofthelion
- Magmortified
- Stathakis
- ReyScarface
Substitutes:
- darkie
- tennisace

I have updated my roster. This should be final.

goofball, husk, imperfectluck, veteran in love, lady bug, sarenji, dawnbringer, and aeroblacktyl/liniskorean

Depends if MoP is actually going to play for US South over the dumbest reason or not. If you want to quit over the fact that VIL is on the team go ahead. You could've easily got another WC win, I guess you don't want it.

sub: light-kun/magmortified
I guess one battle wasn't enough to "impress" you and husk lol
Anyway, yeah, Asia is stacked.. An easy win for us

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
if mop does decide to fuck asia over and go off to south i would like everyone to know the reason right here.

he says its because of these posts:

if possible, i'm applying for CO-captainship of asia
i'm dropping if vil gets captain
fair enough, not like you haven't actually done anything special in WC, or for that matter, the entire 8+ years you've been playing. I mean, if you're at least gonna take shots at me every chance you get, at least win something first lol

EDIT: then don't drop nab, because I was joking, as goof and shiv both know
basically, mop took a shot at vil and vil fired back one of his own when mop got hurt or something so vil edited in an 'im kidding, dont drop' which is as good as a sorry but it hurt mop's feelings so he decided to pull this.

mop if you actually had a real issue with him, i'd understand, but there is not issue here. vil is a pretty chilled out guy and you're just acting like an immature fuck. you're basically deciding to fuck all of us over who you've been on the same team with for 4 years now and won with.

lol, this shit has seriously lowered my opinion of you and this is the first time i'm understanding what people mean when they talk shit of you. i'm really fucking disappointed in you dude.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
USA Metro
Captain:
JabbaTheGriffin

Playing 8:
- august
- JabbaTheGriffin
- Kevin Garrett
- Maniaclyrasist
- Reachzero
- Twist of Fate
- Giga Punch
- Arin
Substitutes:
- Reverb
- Jimbo

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wow both Metro and Asia look incredibly stacked at the moment, this is gonna be a good WC.

Edit: also the OP needs to be updated as most teams have been posted, although the beavers are still taking their sweet time :P.

lol, didnt know Giga Punch and Arin tried out, guess the tryouts were just for sub spots =/... GL metro, better win

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ahah silly MS. West is the best.

Alright... I've got the flag in my sig. Legolas has been with all of us for far too long for him to leave the avatar... my posts wouldn't look right. Let's get this show on the road

supporting the avatar change n___n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)