NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
OK but no, Psypsypsypsypsythe hi bestie you get to decide who wins the game so that's fun

Vote realiti

I unironically think I played significantly better than realiti, realiti barely survived the day IPL died and refused to claim, whereas I made a balls to the wall claim that completely misted town leader JALMONT and most other members of the town. It was a bold play that outed myself to the other mafia (realiti) so that we could work together and that's exactly what happened, and it was some strategy I'm legit pretty proud of. Plus I put in a whole lot of fake solving that I think felt natural and was pretty high quality gameplay, and the solving was only partly fake because I managed to work out realiti is an ability cop days before he claimed which I'm actually very proud of lol.

realiti never even claimed until he could face no repercussions for doing so, I played a way riskier and interesting game that worked out realy well for me. realiti just kinda skated on by.

Celever

i am town
The only reason why you got away with it was because your CC claimed tracker + bpv with no results when their role was village rogue
Yeah, their role was rogue, so they weren’t actually a CC of me lol. I took a punt on two unclaimed roles that I figured would work in this setup on town but also not be included on them, and it paid off. I assume IPL tried to cc because my claim was directly better than his role and they both loosely fall under self-protection, but it wasn’t actually grounds to CC, and the fact I weathered the storm better than someone who’s actually town is impressive.
I'm not sure who in their right mind would kill BGB N1
I think it was a sensible kill, TBH. He was gonna fly under the radar all game and we felt he had decent scum eq, though we did townread him while it was happening. For players like myself and pulsar, endgaming with a bunch of low presence hard to read players is bad strategy. Same reason we killed Hydro (though we also thought Hydro was likely to be lying about his vt claim, at least more so than anyone else, and we didn’t want to thin the actual PR pool further).

Celever

i am town
I'd say playing no claim is pretty risky
I think it was kinda risky but only in the way that people wanted to kill you for it LOL it didn’t really bring you any benefit, def not as much benefit as looking at the setup info and working out a good fake claim which is what I did :boi:

I do think we both played well but I also genuinely think I played a bit better and it was a pretty showy game which I’m happy with. This is basically us being the finalists and appealing to Psy in final tribal, the fact I made big moves should matter lol

Celever

i am town
Yeah, their role was rogue, so they weren’t actually a CC of me lol. I took a punt on two unclaimed roles that I figured would work in this setup on town but also not be included on them, and it paid off. I assume IPL tried to cc because my claim was directly better than his role and they both loosely fall under self-protection, but it wasn’t actually grounds to CC, and the fact I weathered the storm better than someone who’s actually town is impressive.

I think it was a sensible kill, TBH. He was gonna fly under the radar all game and we felt he had decent scum eq, though we did townread him while it was happening. For players like myself and pulsar, endgaming with a bunch of low presence hard to read players is bad strategy. Same reason we killed Hydro (though we also thought Hydro was likely to be lying about his vt claim, at least more so than anyone else, and we didn’t want to thin the actual PR pool further).
WRT this obviously optimal strategy is to shoot town and vote scum, but for N1 we were scared of a cross with the other team and figured there’s no way they shoot BGB, and in that specific instance we foresaw BGB endgaming pretty easily but being hard to push a vote onto even in endgame, so the small amount of scum eq we felt he had was relevant to our kill decision. It was worth solving the slot based on its playstyle archetype, and it was a claimed PR with a higher-than-not chance of flipping town anyway.

realiti did you expect pulsar to flip scum? I guess we find out in postgame anyway from your chat (if you thought dumped there like I did) but I’m curious

WRT this obviously optimal strategy is to shoot town and vote scum, but for N1 we were scared of a cross with the other team and figured there’s no way they shoot BGB, and in that specific instance we foresaw BGB endgaming pretty easily but being hard to push a vote onto even in endgame, so the small amount of scum eq we felt he had was relevant to our kill decision. It was worth solving the slot based on its playstyle archetype, and it was a claimed PR with a higher-than-not chance of flipping town anyway.

realiti did you expect pulsar to flip scum? I guess we find out in postgame anyway from your chat (if you thought dumped there like I did) but I’m curious
No and we would have killed them N1 if I remembered that they claimed to cop me

Celever

i am town
But if it’s no vote in the 33/33/33 we have to swear, trust, and believe that we both shoot Psy so we can 50/50 it tomorrow. Shooting the other scum there is such a dirty win because if both do it it’s just a town win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)