Unpolished Art

Unpolished Art (Now with pokemon figures)

Honestly I've stopped updating the front page. Just check the last for most recent stuffs.

I started a new project I wanted to share with you guys.

This one was drawn very quickly and it shows, it was kind of a joke for Lorak. Not my best work but it started it all so it goes up here.
Lorak's sla-er pet shop

I spent a little longer on this one. Inspired by a avatar drawn by Lorak (I guess he's my muse at this time).
Darkrai and Mew

Driblim vs Piplup
Sort of drew this for Vivi. Sort of.

This one took a few hours. It's all Celebis fault.
Celebi used Grass Knot

A simple T-tar that didn't take long. It's only fair right?
Tyranitar used Crunch! It's super effective!

Hippowdon is like the worst pokemon to draw. When I tried referencing the sprite it didn't help as half of his body is hidden. Plus with his mouth open I couldn't even tell if he had ears or not. D:
Hippowdon and Dodrio

SKITTY!

I just felt like drawing a person for once. It sucks but I need the practice.

Abstractidash
Don't ask me why I drew this. I only wish it had been smaller so I could have done the whole thing. I really like the way this turned out.

Cowboy/Rapidash
This picture took me quite a bit of a time. Rapidash managed to weasle her way into another just because I couldn't think of a more fitting pokemon. I left in the lines from the pencil instead of erasing them this time. I also drew this on a sand colored paper just to see what it would look like. Plus, I thought it might be a bit appropriate.I still made some mistakes but I hear practice makes perfect or something like that.

Alakazam on the defense
Urg, this took me awhile but it was worth it.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
YEAH, YOU CORRECT THAT TO PET. >:O

And, more precisely, Mew's your muse. :D

So, welcome to Smeargle's Studio, and needless to say, awesome stuff.

nice sketches. Doesn't need color, its pretty clear. I had a little trouble figuring out what drifblim was doing, was he popped, or surprised?

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think Driffy is making a Shadow Ball o,o

Anyways, nice art Chill, I liked Piplup too.

I really like this to be honest. Unlike other artists, you try to be plain and it works for you. Upolished art is very hard to do successfully because sometimes color just makes it a lot nicer, but these pictures still look great. With other unpolished art, another one of the problems is that you can't actually see what the pictures are. Not a problem in this case.

Good work and I hope to see more of it ;D

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Lorak, it's good to be a inspiration for once. :P

I'll be putting up some more things tommorow. I feel a double post coming on!

Here's your ugly Hippo. :P I've had this done for awhile but I've been really busy. Hippowdon is like the worst pokemon to draw. When I tried referencing the sprite it didn't help as half of his body is hidden. Plus with his mouth open I couldn't even tell if he had ears or not. :/

Hippowdon and Dodrio

Just saw this in your sig, looks like no one has cared to look here in a while. Finish up your shit man, add some color, that T-Tar in the Celebi pic is fucking sick as hell.

Lol I stalked Ambitions and ended up here. You got some nice stuff here and I second that quagsire/latias request cuz I dunno just feelin' it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)