Unpolished Art

Just saw this in your sig, looks like no one has cared to look here in a while. Finish up your shit man, add some color, that T-Tar in the Celebi pic is fucking sick as hell.
lol I haven't been here in awhile. Unless someone else does it these pics will probably never have color.

SKITTY!

I just felt like drawing a person for once.

Abstractidash
Don't ask me why I drew this. I only wish it had been smaller so I could have done the whole thing.

I like the Rapidash, but your rendering of Hippowdon was very impressive, especially considering the trouble you said he was to draw.

As always thank you guys for the compliments. Yes, Hippodowdon was annoying little 3 ton beast. I'll try to tackle that Qaugsire/Latias request but I can't imagine what I'll do with it. Latias is a fast and powerful pokemon while Qaugsire sort of just sits there. We'll see.

Cowboy/Rapidash
This picture took me quite a bit of a time. Rapidash managed to weasle her way into another just because I couldn't think of a more fitting pokemon. I left in the lines from the pencil instead of erasing them this time. I also drew this on a sand colored paper just to see what it would look like. Plus, I thought it might be a bit appropriate.I still made some mistakes but I hear practice makes perfect or something like that.

Coulda made a Milktank... but the Rapidash has such a better effect. I love your art... hand-drawn is a great escape from all those digital art you see here.

weeee!

So it's been awhile but I'm back with something I've been working on. I've been lurking through other peoples threads and taking request that they turned down. So if you asked someone to draw something and they didn't it might show up here!

I don't remember who it was but someone requested a Alakazam attacking. Well, this one is defending but otherwise it should be ok. :P This was a little strange Alakazam looks simple but he's rather 'hard' to draw. I wouldn't really say it's difficult just odd. It's like he's human but not quite. It was fun though.

Stronger then a Alazakzam? DUN DUN DUN! The plot thickens.

Anyways, I have another I want to show but I'm going to try adding *gasp* color so I'll wait until I have it ready.

Wow, you can tell how intense that is by how bent up his spoons are. Nice job again man. I can't wait to see the colored one.

Thanks guys.

Warning this is not pokemon!! But he's so fun to draw. :D

You can see where I messed up scanning this in but my scanner was acting weird so I might try it again later. Just don't look down here!

Ask and you shall recieve?

I know I post here far too inconsitently. But the ups and downs of breeding have caused me to post once more.

Thanks guys. And yeah, that's the trainer. I bred a pokemon that I was really excited about so I ended up drawing another pic. I was originally going to do it quickly like the first one but I ended up spending a lot more time on this. I also drew this without a pencil so I had to be really careful not to mess up.

Some stuff for the recent contest in wifi (gasp).

Latios and a little Scizor in the back. :P

Vaporeon and her trainer.

Thanks. Even if you don't like comments it's good for practice. Drawing used to be one of my favorite things to do but I let it go for so long. This thread motivates me to keep it up. It feels good to spend hours on a picture again.

I like your style alot, i tend to have a very sketchy style (i sketch alot) it looks scratchy, its good sometimes, but sometimes it looks bad.

I think your breeding comics are awesome though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)