Announcements (Well #86: UT) All Too Well (10 Minute Version)(Taylor's Version)(From The Vault)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UT

Old habits die SCREAMING
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Would you allow your fletchlings to play pokemon games when they grew older?
Yeah sure; don't see any reason why not they will not be allowed on PS! until they are 26 though
Who on the Dallas Mavericks would you pick to have to make a 3pt shot with the fate of the universe on the line?
Am I allowed to break out 2011-vintage Dirk? If so him. If not, can it be a bullshit onehanded fadeaway? If so Luka. If not, Seth Curry.
Favorite Food chain (Please don't say whataburger)
How big of a chain, cause if I can count local chains like Taco Joint them. If you mean national chains probably Chipotle.
Give up smogon (and all related stuff surrounding it) or give up listening to swift?
Aislinn I need you to delete my account when you have a minute.

UT

Old habits die SCREAMING
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Ren I was clicking very fast but yolo
Treacherous
Nothing New
I Bet You Think About Me
State Of Grace
All Too Well
All Too Well (10 Minute Version)
Babe
Red
I Almost Do
State Of Grace (Acoustic)
Better Man
I Knew You Were Trouble
Holy Ground
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Run
Begin Again
The Moment I Knew
Come Back...Be Here
Forever Winter
Message In A Bottle
Sad Beautiful Tragic
Stay Stay Stay
The Very First Night
The Lucky One
Starlight
Girl At Home
Everything Has Changed
The Last Time

UT

Old habits die SCREAMING
Appeals + C&C Lead
Ren holy shit 1989 is such a good album
''Slut!''
Wildest Dreams
New Romantics
Is It Over Now?
Now That We Don't Talk
Style
Out Of The Woods
Clean
Say Don't Go
I Know Places
You Are In Love
I Wish You Would
All You Had To Do Was Stay
This Love
Wonderland
Suburban Legends
Blank Space
Bad Blood
Shake It Off
How You Get The Girl
Welcome To New York

UT

Old habits die SCREAMING
Appeals + C&C Lead
Ren
1 Getaway Car
2 So It Goes...
3 New Year's Day
4 Delicate
5 King Of My Heart
6 Call It What You Want
7 Gorgeous
8 Dress
9 Dancing With Our Hands Tied

(there is an ocean between these songs)

10 ...Ready For It?
11 Don't Blame Me
12 I Did Something Bad
13 Look What You Made Me Do
14 This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
15 End Game

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
YOU PUT MY TEARS RICOCHET AT 17??? MY FAVORITE OFF THE ALBUM? THE BEST ONE??? THE ONE I RELATE TO THE MOST???? HOW CAN YOU HEAR "AND I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT, ANYWHERE I WANT, JUST NOT HOME! AND YOU CAN AIM FOR MY HEART, GO FOR BLOOD, BUT YOU WOULD STILL MISS ME IN YOUR BONES!" AND GO "THIS DESERVES LAST" LIKE WHAT THE HELL

UT

Old habits die SCREAMING
Appeals + C&C Lead
YOU PUT MY TEARS RICOCHET AT 17??? MY FAVORITE OFF THE ALBUM? THE BEST ONE??? THE ONE I RELATE TO THE MOST???? HOW CAN YOU HEAR "AND I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT, ANYWHERE I WANT, JUST NOT HOME! AND YOU CAN AIM FOR MY HEART, GO FOR BLOOD, BUT YOU WOULD STILL MISS ME IN YOUR BONES!" AND GO "THIS DESERVES LAST" LIKE WHAT THE HELL

It’s a really strong album!! Like I still like it, but something has to be last

UT

Old habits die SCREAMING
Appeals + C&C Lead
you smell
This isn’t a question
drampa > talonflame
Remind me when was the last time Drampa was OU or even UU by usage? Or existed in a game?
Would you recommend using natural gift grass talonflame in gen 6 for the rotom wash match up?
No, it has much more consistent sets like Specially Defensive or even Swords Dance. With 1/8th burn you can still annoy Rotom pretty heavily without dedicating a whole ass moveslot to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)