What would your dying words be?

Being somewhat off topic my ideal death would be eating a stick of dynamite, then being bitten by a snake, the get sat on by Rosey O' Donald and seing which one killed be first. :)

EDIT TO HAWK: DAMNIT! you guessed right

I thought I was the only guy here who knew of niko anesti's shinanigens...

Ideally, I would be a peaceful enough state of mind to chuckle "Tell everyone else I said something profound" or "Tell everyone I died in a really manly way". However, it's more than likely I'd probably just be screaming profanities at God or the Universe.

depending on the situation

it'd probably be a combo of FUCK, DAMMIT, TELLMYWIFEILOVEHER, and SHIT

oh and 500th post lol

Being somewhat off topic my ideal death would be eating a stick of dynamite, then being bitten by a snake, the get sat on by Rosey O' Donald and seing which one killed be first. :)
GEOWeasel if I'm not mistaken?

But yeah, my dying words would probably be like, saying good-bye to my wife, or family or summat like that.

Probably something like:

"It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Or:

"Son of a..."

or:

"So it goes"

or:

"Jeez, what a lame way to go."

or:

"Jeez, I had something really cool to say, but I forgot what it was. Could you get back to me in a minute?"

or, probably the most accurate:

"..."

Well assuming I know when I'm about to die... something like this.
" That bastard shot me "
or
" Well, atleast I went down better than the guy next to me "

I would love to countdown "CONTINUE?? 10,9,8... insert coin" or something, but that would be hard to remember when agonizing... probably would be traumatizing for the people around that care too.

"What the... I'm getting a boner." or "Why do you have a boner? Don't look at me like that you necrophilian bastard!"

My dying words would be...

"I tripped and fell on a knife?! ....that's so lame."

or

"I wish there was a reset button for this..."

or

"Fuck, I still need to breed that Pichu..!!"

or

"That's the guy who shot me for owning his CBGross with a Raichu."

or

"Ok, so when do I know I'm dead?"

or

"Shit, I see pillars of flame at the end of the tunnel..."

"Actually, it doesn't hurt that bad. I probably can walk it off"

EDIT: I'd love to say that. But what my actual dying words would be:

"Ouch"

"The only way out is through you motherfuckers!"

That's the best that I can come up with, and I'm sure I've heard that phrase somewhere before.

"It's the end... but the moment has been prepared for."
Then I'd explode and turn into Peter Davison.

Seriously though, it would depend. If I were dying of old age or something peaceful I might say that, or:
"You've/you've all been fantastic... absolutely fantastic... and you know what? So was I." *DIES*
"Death... will be a whole new adventure." *DIES*
"Please, please tell them I said something go-" *DIES* (God it'll suck if my last words are an unfinished sentence.)
"I love you." *DIES*

But if anything else I might say "... CRAP..." *DIES*
Or maybe "KIRA YOU BASTARD!" *DIES*

JESUS CHRIST WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YOU

Then die. Freak them the hell out, then when they turn around, you're dead and they freak out more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)