X/Y Trade Shop (Closed in preparation for PokéBank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/0 male brave honedge i have to offer a shiny female careful intimidate mawile,leftovers.
edit: ended up breeding my own

Last edited:
Managed to encounter a shiny Azurill last night. I evolved it and all, and then had it take out a reset bag.

Azumarill - #184 (Adamant)
Male (♂)
HP: 18 - 21
Att: 31
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 12, 14
Speed: 31
Hidden Power: Ghost

I'm willing to trade it (to some degree because I seriously got lucky this time) for a Careful Eevee with 31 IVs in at least HP/Def/Sp.Def, and if it were shiny that's just all the better. :3 I can probably accept other offers, too.
PM me for trades!

Gyarados' IV are hp- 1, attack- 1, def- 7, spa- 8, spd- 26, speed- 0
Er, no thank you. I know shinies usually have terrible IV's, but I like to have ones that at least have decent stats. Sooty we couldn't make a deal. Let me know if you find any other shinies though.

I really like that deal. I'll put you under reservations, and I'll let you know when I've got one for you.

thatpkmn, I have your Dratini and will be free to trade around 3:00 PM EST.
Ok, thank you :)
EDIT: I misread its description because of multiple threads open lol, would be a problem breed a 31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid one?

Last edited:
Ok, thank you :)
EDIT: I misread his description lol, would be a problem breed a 31/x/31/30/31/30 Timid one?
Sorry, I'm too far into the breeding to change for a different nature. If I wasn't going for HP Fire, it would be no problem, but both the parents I have are Hasty.

I will give you a female perfect rough skin gible, a shiny quiet dragonair (HA) with perfect spD and speed, and a fennekin with HP ICE and wish for just a HP fire froakie. I really want one.

I will give you a female perfect rough skin gible, a shiny quiet dragonair (HA) with perfect spD and speed, and a fennekin with HP ICE and wish for just a HP fire froakie. I really want one.
That's... Wow. I'll do that, but keep in mind it may be awhile before I have one for you. It's absurdly difficult to breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)