X/Y Trade Shop (Closed in preparation for PokéBank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. If I could get one today or a female soon, Ill give you a shiny chespin with perfect attack too to sweeten the deal

Yes. If I could get one today or a female soon, Ill give you a shiny chespin with perfect attack too to sweeten the deal
Sorry, but there's absolutely no way I'd be able to get one today, even though I would LOVE to be able to. If you'll set aside just the Chespin and Fenniken for me, I'll get you one as soon as I can.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I updated my shop, adding Swift Swim Magikarp, Rough Skin Gible, and Gooey Goomy to the things I can breed!
More importantly, I'm putting this guy up for trade, but I want a good offer for it.

Lv. 95 Yveltal
Hasty - Dark Aura
IVs: x/31/x/31/x/31
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

I know you're looking for a Quint-Perf Rotom, but I have a few varieties of Quad Perf I'd like to trade for a Skarmory spitback, if you're willing. The Quint perf's notoriously hard because Rotom only breeds with Ditto (I'd have it by now if I could just breed between Rotoms...).

EDIT: Just realized you're looking for Bold, and I have Modest. Dunno if that's a dealbreaker or not, but I'm willing to trade for even a trip-perf Skarm.

I know you're looking for a Quint-Perf Rotom, but I have a few varieties of Quad Perf I'd like to trade for a Skarmory spitback, if you're willing. The Quint perf's notoriously hard because Rotom only breeds with Ditto (I'd have it by now if I could just breed between Rotoms...).

EDIT: Just realized you're looking for Bold, and I have Modest. Dunno if that's a dealbreaker or not, but I'm willing to trade for even a trip-perf Skarm.
I'll do that. Let me know when your free, I can get you a spitback in a matter of minutes.

Just fyi, I decided to make my own HP fire froakie and just got it. I dont need yours anymore, thanks anyway
Considering how hard they are to breed, I call BS, but okay.

Yeso i will be free tomorrow at 7pm est please don't forget
It may be tommorrow before I can get it to you, but I can meet you at that time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding :)
Also, I'm looking at your post man and It seems you put me on the list, but never requested any pokemon from me. So, which ones would you like? I have had a massive update since you have been busy. So, it might do you good to go and check what is available.

Also, I'm looking at your post man and It seems you put me on the list, but never requested any pokemon from me. So, which ones would you like? I have had a massive update since you have been busy. So, it might do you good to go and check what is available.
I see you got a Skarm, so I'll do Bunnelby for Joltik, and the Deino for a Litwick once I've bred it for you.

Hi!
I'm interested in your Timid 5IV Gastly with Disable (any gender).
I saw you put lucky eggs in your wanted list. I have many of them, tell me how many do you want for a Gastly. I think maybe 3 lucky eggs for the Gastly would be a good number... let me know :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)