NOC Werewolf Mafia - Game Over: Mafia Wins!

Votecount 4.7 the EOD edition
skippergamez (3): Lady Salamence, realiti, Whydon
realiti (2): Ehmcee, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Ehmcee (1): skippergamez

Not Voting: Imaginary Neon

Deadline in 2 minutes

Votecount 4.7 the day finale edition
skippergamez (3): Lady Salamence, realiti, Whydon
realiti (2): Ehmcee, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Ehmcee (1): skippergamez

Not Voting: Imaginary Neon

Deadline in 1 minute

Day rises, and you see an interesting sight: Lady Salamence holding Whydon with a gag and a gun. Meanwhile, skippergamez is standing with a bloody knife, standing over the corpse of Psypsypsypsypsythe, the Village Mayor.

"We killed the backups," skippergamez says. "That leaves only them left."
"So shoot them," Lady Salamence answers.
"On it."
skippergamez pulls a gun and shoots Ehmcee and ImaginaryNeon as Lady Salamence shoots Whydon. All three were Vanilla Townies.

"Nice Negations," Mafia Backup skippergames says.
Lady Salamence nods. "Indeed," says the Mafia Vote Negator

GAME OVER. The Mafia has won.

(after that vote, mafia realized it was mathematically impossible for the mayor to be anyone but Psy and killed him; I allowed locking in the action so I could update early. With vote negator, parity was achieved. And since the Jailkeeper was dead after both backups were dead and the Werewolf was also dead, that means there was no way to stop this.)

Few things
  1. I spent a majority of day two trolling you guys in a way where thread cohesion was impossible.
  2. Claiming mayor there was actually good for us. This setup relies heavily on time and finding power roles. Claiming mayor narrowed mayor down to exactly Psy because of their reaction, and it brought us time which was used to kill a lot of town.
  3. This setup, imo, is actually town sided. It’s town sided mechanically, but you guys did not play well mechanically and you got punished heavily for it. Jailkeeper should reasonably expect to get at least one kill stopped each game at a bare minimum, and there’s little excuse as to why the Jailkeeper failed to do this
  4. And a final note, I did not vote a single wolf this game. I don’t vote wolves as wolf. Unfortunate tommy did not inform you guys of this.

Overall was an interesting game, had fun collecting Dusk’s head for my collection and trolling you guys and still managing to win.

Mafia: LS was negator, skipp was backup, FK was rolecop
WW: Laurel
Town: Duskfall was backup with JK priority, Nuxl was backup with Mayor and Tracker priority, Psy was the volatile mayor who saved once then threw once, Jalmont was Jailkeeper (who ALMOST saved Celelver, but changed his mind last minute), and HH was the Tracker who by really bad luck found out the Jailkeeper really early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)