NOC Werewolf Mafia - Game Over: Mafia Wins!

Oh yeah can I ask you guys how did you not notice skip having a read on me and then later stating he had none

i told him to afkbecause I knew you guys would leave him alone if he did because “he would be here if wolf”

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
ty everyone for playing, seemed like a really intense game to watch past n1 and it was a fun read!

Few things
  1. I spent a majority of day two trolling you guys in a way where thread cohesion was impossible.
  2. Claiming mayor there was actually good for us. This setup relies heavily on time and finding power roles. Claiming mayor narrowed mayor down to exactly Psy because of their reaction, and it brought us time which was used to kill a lot of town.
  3. This setup, imo, is actually town sided. It’s town sided mechanically, but you guys did not play well mechanically and you got punished heavily for it. Jailkeeper should reasonably expect to get at least one kill stopped each game at a bare minimum, and there’s little excuse as to why the Jailkeeper failed to do this
  4. And a final note, I did not vote a single wolf this game. I don’t vote wolves as wolf. Unfortunate tommy did not inform you guys of this.

Overall was an interesting game, had fun collecting Dusk’s head for my collection and trolling you guys and still managing to win.
hey firstly congrats, wp! seriously thanks for playing and coming to our site to play hope you play again sometime.

secondly, it's fine to note that people didn't play well but please don't speak down on people for not guessing right - "little excuse as to why the jk failed to do this" is fairly harsh, and there's just a lot of swing in general in this setup (our backups died d/n1 for ex). lot of people are also just coming back after years or playing mafia here for their first/second/third games all time - we're still getting adjusted! you got your win and earned it but would appreciate a less condescending tone on a win post :p

This setup, imo, is actually town sided. It’s town sided mechanically, but you guys did not play well mechanically and you got punished heavily for it. Jailkeeper should reasonably expect to get at least one kill stopped each game at a bare minimum, and there’s little excuse as to why the Jailkeeper failed to do this
Wolf with BPV intact can 1v2 the mafia if the count starts at night. 50% if not intact. Kill the killer if not intact (50% chance) or soak the kill with BPV, then deadlock vote and kill last mafia. Immune to vote negate blocks that option.

Meanwhile, vote negate gave mafia power over town, due to the negate (such as on realiti last cycle) not being revealed except indirectly.

Village had the voting power to slaughter Werewolf if he was found out.

A bit cyclic, and not absolute. If village had perfect play but rotten luck, it'd be a victory. But only barely.

ty everyone for playing, seemed like a really intense game to watch past n1 and it was a fun read!

hey firstly congrats, wp! seriously thanks for playing and coming to our site to play hope you play again sometime.

secondly, it's fine to note that people didn't play well but please don't speak down on people for not guessing right - "little excuse as to why the jk failed to do this" is fairly harsh, and there's just a lot of swing in general in this setup (our backups died d/n1 for ex). lot of people are also just coming back after years or playing mafia here for their first/second/third games - we're still getting adjusted! you got your win and earned it but would appreciate a less condescending tone on a win post :p
Jalmont actually played fairly well socially d2 and I don’t really think in most other games mechanics would matter, it’s in this setup in particular where mechanics are vastly more important. Jailkeeper needs to protect people succesfully. Sorry if it came harsh

If that’s your bar for styling on someone, that’s pretty sad. Congrats on winning tho
Dusk was on point with all his reads, only clearing town, having a POE of two of my wolf mates. I consider it styling on him because of the fact that he had to kill me night one in a game, while I got him killed day one because I consider him a threat. I personally think that’s styling on someone, especially considering the context of usually killing people who are good/correct at the game at night.

Psypsypsypsypsythe
Don’t fear bad about voting wrong. It happens. You had some killer reads on asking “why” someone would do something and I think you would benefit more from leaning towards that into the future. For example, you stated that the reason I wanted dusk out so badly was because I was scared of him. That was a legitimate concern I had because I could not allow that man to have legacy reads of my entire scum team being wolves as that would be fairly dangerous.
I think asking “why” something happens is a lot more informative in general in forum mafia. For example, asking “why” I started to troll would have lead to the conclusion that I was simply trying to pull votes off skip/distract from that. Or asking “why” I would buddy relit so hard if I was actually partners with him.

my big mistake was not playing more aggressively with the jk n2, i thought there was a non-outside chance one bad team would try and go for the mayor. in hindsight that was a waste.

there was nothing wrong with a realiti vote, he didn't do anyone on town any favors about 1 hour before deadline day 2 and for the rest of the game. that said i would've gone for skip first. it didn't matter though because no one was ever going to get LS who was the best player itg.

again we were just victims of bad luck. we got 0 events in our favor (apparently that's my fault XD). even if you consider voting the wolf a ML like me, not getting an extra vote upon a successful lynch is brutal. losing all the backups in one day sucked as well. that's mafia.

my big mistake was not playing more aggressively with the jk n2, i thought there was a non-outside chance one bad team would try and go for the mayor. in hindsight that was a waste.

there was nothing wrong with a realiti vote, he didn't do anyone on town any favors about 1 hour before deadline day 2 and for the rest of the game. that said i would've gone for skip first. it didn't matter though because no one was ever going to get LS who was the best player itg.

again we were just victims of bad luck. we got 0 events in our favor (apparently that's my fault XD). even if you consider voting the wolf a ML like me, not getting an extra vote upon a successful lynch is brutal. losing all the backups in one day sucked as well. that's mafia.
This setup became fairly harsh, yes. I do think I should reword what I meant by Jailkeeper expecting to stop a kill at least once, because I feel like it makes it seem like it’s your fault Town lost when that isn’t true, in fact I think you were one of the better players in the game and were actually responsible for town having a chance in the first place, and I think you should realize that. I’m not really sure how to reword that though.

Like, I think Jailkeeping Psy would be fine in every other game. Obvious town, checks to see if they are ww (which is actually how I figured out you were JK when you mentioned that Psy was probably not ww in a post d2). The problem in this setup is you need to stop kills, and if I were playing itg as town, I don’t think mafia/ww would target psy n1, even if I was uninformed,no offense to psy. Notice how quickly things started to fall apart apart after Spiderz/Nuxl/Dusk/Celever died, in fact I think the reason LS got to shine, and the reason Skipper got to live was because of these deaths - those deaths were crucial for the mafia, which is why as a Jailkeeper I would be looking at who is an active threat to the mafia when deciding who to Jailkeep.

Few things
  1. I spent a majority of day two trolling you guys in a way where thread cohesion was impossible.
  2. Claiming mayor there was actually good for us. This setup relies heavily on time and finding power roles. Claiming mayor narrowed mayor down to exactly Psy because of their reaction, and it brought us time which was used to kill a lot of town.
  3. This setup, imo, is actually town sided. It’s town sided mechanically, but you guys did not play well mechanically and you got punished heavily for it. Jailkeeper should reasonably expect to get at least one kill stopped each game at a bare minimum, and there’s little excuse as to why the Jailkeeper failed to do this
  4. And a final note, I did not vote a single wolf this game. I don’t vote wolves as wolf. Unfortunate tommy did not inform you guys of this.

Overall was an interesting game, had fun collecting Dusk’s head for my collection and trolling you guys and still managing to win.
I take it back, you were not average. You were awful. If I'm the worst player in the game, you're second worst. everything you've said in this postgame is totally braindead.

there's no way any person with a functioning brain thinks getting themselves voted off to find the mayor is a good trade whatsoever

I take it back, you were not average. You were awful. If I'm the worst player in the game, you're second worst. everything you've said in this postgame is totally braindead.

there's no way any person with a functioning brain thinks getting themselves voted off to find the mayor is a good trade whatsoever
The results speak for themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)