NOC Werewolf Mafia - Game Over: Mafia Wins!

The fact that you don’t realize why me getting voted off resulted in a mafia win is a skill issue. Me getting voted off brought tempo, forced ww to town side, allowed ww to get a kill off a town, and then all that was left was a town that would have trouble finding each other.

And realistically, let’s say I survived that night. I just die that night anyway to werewolf. The way I died undeniably paired Realti with me, along with MC, and we had the knowledge Psy was mayor which allowed us to negate Realti there.

In fact, this was all stuff I said in mafia chat lmao, in fact if I recall correctly I said it would be better to kill a mafia rather than a werewolf that day as it was going on. And then I talked about as long as LS doesn’t randomly get snipped we are good because ww probably doesn’t kill skip there, I look paired with Mc/Realti because I spent time trying to pocket them, and we have a fairly clear gameplan of who we want to execute.

Gg

LS ate though I'm glad I started shifting my read of her a little bit on this last day. Dunno if I ever would've voted her if we had made it out of mylo but I'm happy that I picked up that something felt off there

But ya unlucky our backups died instantly and then tracker had to out jailor. I feel like it was weird that scum got to know when backups die but we don't but I guess it didn't really matter (or maybe it did)

Also we voted 3 times and one d1 mislynch put us in mylo I guess? Yay vote negator iconic role. I wanted a scum to die d3 but it seems kind of impossible for town to be able to distinguish between scum and ww this game from a mechanical sense? Ww lynch was still good there though and getting rid of the laurel factor felt necessary anyway

Idk if it's fair to say that town "fell apart" after the sweats died early like we still organized well enough to kill scum into ww and got a decent towncore sorted lol but the psy/realiti tunnel + neon being afk on the last day lol + our backups being sniped d1 were all kind of unfortunate. I guess I should have fought harder on the realiti vs. skip case but I myself wasn't 100% convinced that realiti was even town. And ya I don't blame psy for focusing that bc realiti's play was a little missing ping emote this game and I think he'd agree

Anywayz gg my reads being iconic as usual but nobody listens to me because I'm gay and y'all hate me or whatever sigh it's ok love you smogon thanks for accepting me and my identity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)