Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
counter isn't an egg move for gengar. you can only get counter on him via emerald move tutor. you should look things like this on serebii. how did you even get counter on a gengar in the first place?

Dang it>:( So I wasted getting Counter on him from Leafgreen:( Oh well, guess I'll go for the standard HP Ice/Explosion set.

How can I view Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 13. I posted a question there, but the thread is closed now and I can't find it anymore.

What are the best pokemon to beat the game with? Fast sweepers, bulky sweepers, walls etc. And which are the best pokemon for the job?

In D/P?

Infernape is the best starter, hands down. He rapes the 50 trillion normals and grasses you fight and has the best stat distribution imo.
Pick up a Shinx and Starly early on, they're great.
Gyarados is GODLY as a water type in this game. I beat the whole E4 using DD gyara.
Alakazam and Gengar get honorable mentions. If you take the time to get them and don't mind using a few TMs they become powerhouses.
Garchomp, ironically, is mediocre since you get him so late, but with an investment in time he's great for the E4.

Poor kricketune most not be liked then since it got shafted. To me though it doesnt make sense but I didnt make the game so it doesnt matter.
No, none of the bugs were given egg moves, because caterpie/weedle/wurmple/ wormadam / kricketune/etc are supposed to be obsolete.

No, none of the bugs were given egg moves, because caterpie/weedle/wurmple/ wormadam / kricketune/etc are supposed to be obsolete.
So its only the bugs that got shafted. I didnt bother to see what pokes didnt get egg moves I just noticed kricketune didnt.

I can't choose between which of the following two Pidgey's to give Double-Edge:

-Naughty ♂ Pidgey: 14 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 21 / 31
HP Water 49
Great IVs overall along with Special Attack but the Hidden Power is too low to do some real damage and most things in UU seem to resist Water quite effectively save for a few pokemon like Golem and such.

- Naughty ♂ Pidgey: 22 / 30 / 7 / 18 / 23 / 31
HP Grass 70
A Nice Hidden Power although not at what I was hoping for ,coughGroundcoughFightingcough, it can 2HKO alot of the Pokemon with 60 Base Sp. Defense or less if it hits SE if they Run 252 HP/ 0 SD

If the first one is overall better except for the Hidden Power, which is one of the reasons I was going for Naughty and not Adamant/Jolly.

I'd use the second one. The defence may be low, but everything else is doable, particularly the higher HP.

I posted in the mark 13 but didn't get to see whether it got answered or not. So I was checking this IV calculator made by X-act/Peterko (I think), and I found out Ruby and Sapphire is easier to breed. Why is this?

Thanks ;)
I wasn't sure since not only is the Df Significantly lower on the Second One but it requires a higher Investment in Sp. Attack IVs that has to be taken from the Attack EVs for it to sweep like it's suppose to without Stealth Rock...

I see people that have there eggs hatched on strange, but funny places. For example a Umbreon on New Moon Island.

My question is how do they do it. I dont think that they hatch all there eggs on New Moon Island and it isn't possible to save before you get the egg, because the IV's will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)