Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed the clock to Friday, and am in the grass outside the Windworks, but no Drifloom =[.
iirc, you need at least 3 badges for it to appear, it's level 22 so it wouldn't appear early on.

Changing the DS clock doesn't effect Drifloom. I changed my clock when on the Japanese version and it worked fine, unless that has been changed for the US version.

It's also there all day, again unless Nintendo have changed that for some reason.

Anyone know where I can find a Shiny Stone?
If you mean light stone, then you find it in the Galactic Hideout but I'm not 100% sure on that. It may be the dark stone. If you mean the awakening stone, then it's avaible as soon as you beat the game at the northern city on the island of to the west. You need Rock Climb and you'll find a trainer with a dratini or dragonair at level 50 or higher, I believe.

1. What exactly is the ability "Scheme"? I searched through Serebii.net and I cannot find it in the Attack Dex. (My assumption is that it is the ability "Nasty Plot", if this is true, why do people call it Scheme?)

2. The only Pokemon game I own is Pearl, am I limited to capturing only Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex? Also... is it impossible for me to obtain National Pokemon through Wi-fi GTS because they need to be in my Pokedex right (and how can I get a pokemon in my pokedex if I cannot catch it)?

3. In regards to question 2... I would like to use a Togekiss in my team. What possible steps could I do in order to catch a Togepi?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before or are very newbish, I am a new player to the pokemon world, but I am ready to learn!

Thanks in advance!

-The Shiny Stone is in Iron Island.

-Scheme is the Japanese name of Nasty Plot, which a lot of us learned first.

-All you have to do is just SEE all 150 in the Sinnoudex, and you'll find every single one of them owned by a trainer somewhere (minus legends and like, Riolu... you gotta hatch the egg from Riley or whatever).

-The Shiny Stone is in Iron Island.

-Scheme is the Japanese name of Nasty Plot, which a lot of us learned first.

-All you have to do is just SEE all 150 in the Sinnoudex, and you'll find every single one of them owned by a trainer somewhere (minus legends and like, Riolu... you gotta hatch the egg from Riley or whatever).
There's actually a trainer with Riolu in the basement of the cave that leads to Oreburgh. The only Sinnoh Pokemon not owned by a trainer besides the legends is Unown.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I changed the clock to Friday, and am in the grass outside the Windworks, but no Drifloom =[.
Maybe this is something else that's in the Jap version that's taken out in the English version. I could have sworn I changed the clock to get Drifloon.

Try Friday afternoon/morning (forgot which one)

Maybe this is something else that's in the Jap version that's taken out in the English version. I could have sworn I changed the clock to get Drifloon.
Well in the Japanese version you could change the clock for anything and not get penalized for it, only exception being Pal Park.

The swarms could be changed easily if you set the clock to 11:59 and waited for a minute.

It seems pretty petty if this has been taken out of the US version.

does battle tower have a lvl 100 mode? if it does, that pretty much garantees we dont need the rare candy trick anymore, and can just check our lvl 1 pokemon's stats the easy way.

Ah, thanks, Jibaku.

Where's the Poketech President in the game? I seem to have never found it and I'm missing a few Poketech functions.

It must go on the female if you want to pass down the nature.

If you're breeding with Ditto, it must go on the Ditto, regardless of the other Pokemon's gender.

Does having a pokemon with swarm in your first slot increase the appearance of bug pokemon in 4th gen? Cause I swear to God I had krikitune in 1st and all I got was wurmple and silcoon, and as soon as I switched him with bibarel there was a murkrow invasion. Is this just me being unlucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)