OC (FFA) The Ghost Guessing Game v1 - Won by Celever and Duskfall98

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
as mentioned on discord, i had a host error in my results on round 2 that ended up throwing me off for the rest of the game, I had a lot of fun either way but it wouldve been nice if i had a realistic shot of winning, I think I was pretty close but kept getting turned away from the actual result due to one of my results being wrong.

[8:49AM]zorbees: yeah my r2 guess was this:
Celever - Banshee
Night Emerald - Yokai
Duskfall98 - Jinn
bluedoom - The Mimic
zorbees - Goryo
Ditto - Myling
Cuane - Moroi
ToasterBoi420 - Phantom
a fairy - Obake
[8:49 AM]zorbees: and i got 3 correct
[8:49 AM]zorbees: but only 2 were correct

as mentioned on discord, i had a host error in my results on round 2 that ended up throwing me off for the rest of the game, I had a lot of fun either way but it wouldve been nice if i had a realistic shot of winning, I think I was pretty close but kept getting turned away from the actual result due to one of my results being wrong.
Before hosting this again, I'll look into a way to automate checking lists without having to check line-by-line. The computer won't mess up like that. I'm sorry for that mistake; one of around a handful on those lists.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Before hosting this again, I'll look into a way to automate checking lists without having to check line-by-line. The computer won't mess up like that. I'm sorry for that mistake; one of around a handful on those lists.
i'm not a spreadsheet expert but i threw this together in a few minutes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CDc3bNyjGDsrr1TmtuRVAsATW3MTyQtPwIj_Tsuo9bo/edit#gid=0

it could still have a host error if the host doesn't input the guesses to the sheet correctly, and could be formatted better, especially if you're going to record everyone's guesses in the same spreadsheet, but its a start

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xLCxTDS6qClHeNYFxC_-y8IYfcK_ERWkmrbTUInFCm0/edit?usp=sharing

You can use conditional formatting to make something easier to see using the following conditions.

9 conditions for each correct combo. If Text is exactly "PLAYER: GHOST" then Green.
9 conditions for each individual ghost. If Text contains "GHOST" then Yellow.
One condition for anything else. If Cell is not empty then Red.

You'd have to input each as PLAYER: GHOST which could be annoying, but it works well enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)