Sports NBA Thread: 2023-2024 Season

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
to add I will say i think Cade Cunningham is bad for a number 1 pick being in the most dominant position as a point guard and not being able to lead his team at all, I think it’s a joke that bro said he was the 2nd coming of Luka. 2-27????
one of the biggest issues might have been the lack of good spacing in the roster, but I feel that Cade might be a #2 in this position of the next few years. I just think that some teams like the Pistons have crappy player development coaches, and/or prolly have worse executive decisions. I do have high hopes for the Pistons tho... Ausar Thompson is showing much promise as a player.

In my eyes, Ausar Thompson might be someone to develop around as a potential first option once the "raw" parts of his offense comes around as he is prolly the best defensive rookie that i heard about. The highlights and information from Ben Taylor's vid makes want to watch Thompson grow as a player.

to add I will say i think Cade Cunningham is bad for a number 1 pick being in the most dominant position as a point guard and not being able to lead his team at all, I think it’s a joke that bro said he was the 2nd coming of Luka. 2-27????
he was definitely overhyped coming out but he gets absolutely screwed by being on the pistons. he's still trying hard to carry this shit team

Zest of Life

Banned deucer.
he was definitely overhyped coming out but he gets absolutely screwed by being on the pistons. he's still trying hard to carry this shit team
The Pistons have the chance to do the funniest thing in NBA history and lose their last 3 games before the new year, thereby cementing their legacy as the losingest team

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
The Pistons have the chance to do the funniest thing in NBA history and lose their last 3 games before the new year, thereby cementing their legacy as the losingest team
Tbh, if the Pistons really want, they can try to go for breaking the historic 9-73 Sixers back in ‘73. That’s the lowest point in NBA history in an 82 game seesion

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ngl that was a fire game, but he has to do something to bring his team IN the process cus like you got some vets who've been around the league I think if anything it might be a coaching issue..

awyp

is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Luka is the Suns father specifically Devin Bookers father

Luka is a top 5 player of all time when playing against the Suns + Clippers

Suns are trash right now. Those free agency signings aren't holding up defensively much, nor do they shoot all that well.

There's a pattern for Kevin Durant teams to just rely on isolation. With no point guard, possessions aren't being optimized the way they could.

awyp

27 Games in a row, the Pistons are incoming to the worst losing streak in NBA history
i saw part of the game and they were winning by 10 in some parts of the game, i kinda feel bad for the coach cus he'll take all the blame when he shouldnt just no heart tbh

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
i saw part of the game and they were winning by 10 in some parts of the game, i kinda feel bad for the coach cus he'll take all the blame when he shouldnt just no heart tbh
because Monty's players are so demoralized at that point and the fans are sick of the owner and FO's shit

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
because Monty's players are so demoralized at that point and the fans are sick of the owner and FO's shit
I have been watching videos around it, and yea the FO and the players are not doing well as the FO overpays the players when they don't want to go to Detroit... its a sad scene as that type of stuff is still there after over 50 years ago when Cleveland was in spot because of a shitty FO led by Ted Stepien

awyp

okay im about to go off because the knicks always disappoint me especially when i have money on them. RJ fucking Barrett, you overrated overyhped bum. I hate that knicks fans always hype him up and I hate Tom thibideu for always playing him a lot of minutes more then he deserves, no hes never worthy of an all-star and he cant guard for shit. Franz Wagner who came into a league as a nobody European guy shat on him yesterday and it was actually disgusting to watch a future all star shit on a 'oh im the best rookie in the draft class' over zion and ja morant headass

awyp

okay im about to go off because the knicks always disappoint me especially when i have money on them. RJ fucking Barrett, you overrated overyhped bum. I hate that knicks fans always hype him up and I hate Tom thibideu for always playing him a lot of minutes more then he deserves, no hes never worthy of an all-star and he cant guard for shit. Franz Wagner who came into a league as a nobody European guy shat on him yesterday and it was actually disgusting to watch a future all star shit on a 'oh im the best rookie in the draft class' over zion and ja morant headass
Quickley and Barrett to Toronto for OG, yup perfect timing bye bum ass RJ Barrett

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)