not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… PEOPLE'S MODERATOR ELECTION 2024: CAMPAIGNING STARTS NOW (about time...)

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
as the avatar a moderator i need to use my powers to restore the natural order to the 4 kingdoms the forum so I edited in broly
ANOTHER HEINOUS EXAMPLE OF MOD ABUSE!!!!!! ONLY ONE CANDIDATE CAN STOP THESE VERMIN!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIMES -- VOTE BIG ASHLEY TO SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!

-nancy pelosi

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023

Presidential candidate literally calling the general populace rats.
You are fake news.

I am very clearly addressing the patriotic people. The patriotic people. The word "Patrat", it's a beautiful word, a beautiful word. It sounds like "patriot" people. It sounds like "patriot". Anyone with half a brain would know it was a joke. It was a joke about the words "Patrat" and "patriot" and I don't know if you have that half brain but if you did you would get it and vote for me.

Your clickbait headline, you're capitalising on a beloved Smogoff value, Page 5. A beloved Smogoff value. You are appropriating our beautiful Smogoff values for your trash, tacky, trite journalism. You are. You don't know the true meaning of Page 5 and you never will. You never will. You didn't even get rid of the black paint lines on the side of the picture, that's how little you know.

You are a plague to the beautiful people of Smogoff. I don't work in journalism because I'm not a rat, but if I was a rat I would work in journalism and I would tell people that the leaders of this subforum were calling them rats, but I'm not a rat and I'm not calling them rats, you're a rat. You're the rat and you're calling the people rats and that's bad journalism. You see yourselves as angels but you're just rats calling the real angels rats like a filthy rat.

Sad.

CaffeineBoost

THIS USER IS IN LEAGUE WITH THE SMOGOFF MODERATORS!!!!!!! HOW CAN HE BE TRUSTED NOW?!? vote for BIG ASHLEY xxxxxxx
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

You are in league with the Congunist party. You're a traitor to the subforum. I'm being patratic to our mods, they moderate our subforum so that we can enjoy our freedoms in this subforum. You're a spy. You're a Congunist spy. We're gonna put you in Trou. We're gonna lock you up in Trou and throw away the key. You will NOT plunge OUR subforum into Congunism.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

You are in league with the Congunist party. You're a traitor to the subforum. I'm being patratic to our mods, they moderate our subforum so that we can enjoy our freedoms in this subforum. You're a spy. You're a Congunist spy. We're gonna put you in Trou. We're gonna lock you up in Trou and throw away the key. You will NOT plunge OUR subforum into Congunism.
i will not accept this baseless slander. i am no congunist scum. nobody has done more to undermine their subforum than me. i've done things i can't even talk about. believe me when j say: i am not a congunist. i am a loyal (page) fifth columnist.

also, very telling that bp vanishes the moment a real debate kicks off... curious... is he scared of me?

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
1000044053.jpg
My fellow posters,

I'd like to make it clear we the posters of smogoff will not have our posting rights infringed. I choose not to grovel in the mud with these vermin and you as posters should not either. It is important that when you vote you not only vote for yourself but you vote for the mother land. I refuse to let these disgusting, mudslinging, insult hurling, slanderous, vermin take control of Smogoff. Posters it is up to you to elect the person who will raise this nation out of stagnation and help establish it as a real posters paradise. Do not let these vermin erase your name from the history books!

You are fake news.

I am very clearly addressing the patriotic people. The patriotic people. The word "Patrat", it's a beautiful word, a beautiful word. It sounds like "patriot" people. It sounds like "patriot". Anyone with half a brain would know it was a joke. It was a joke about the words "Patrat" and "patriot" and I don't know if you have that half brain but if you did you would get it and vote for me.

Your clickbait headline, you're capitalising on a beloved Smogoff value, Page 5. A beloved Smogoff value. You are appropriating our beautiful Smogoff values for your trash, tacky, trite journalism. You are. You don't know the true meaning of Page 5 and you never will. You never will. You didn't even get rid of the black paint lines on the side of the picture, that's how little you know.

You are a plague to the beautiful people of Smogoff. I don't work in journalism because I'm not a rat, but if I was a rat I would work in journalism and I would tell people that the leaders of this subforum were calling them rats, but I'm not a rat and I'm not calling them rats, you're a rat. You're the rat and you're calling the people rats and that's bad journalism. You see yourselves as angels but you're just rats calling the real angels rats like a filthy rat.

Sad.
Gonna be real, didn't read anything you said but I propose a compromise. You agree that you're wrong and I'm right and I'll vote for you. Deal?

CaffeineBoost

i will not accept this baseless slander. i am no congunist scum. nobody has done more to undermine their subforum than me. i've done things i can't even talk about. believe me when j say: i am not a congunist. i am a loyal (page) fifth columnist.

also, very telling that bp vanishes the moment a real debate kicks off... curious... is he scared of me?
You're denying it. You're denying it all of a sudden because the people know it's true. You're a card carrying Congunist. You wanna be a badge wearing Congunist but they'll never give you a Cong badge because you're a pawn. You're a Congunist pawn. I'm one of the better pieces but you're a pawn. I'm at least a horsey. At least a horsey people.

My fellow posters,

I'd like to make it clear we the posters of smogoff will not have our posting rights infringed. I choose not to grovel in the mud with these vermin and you as posters should not either. It is important that when you vote you not only vote for yourself but you vote for the mother land. I refuse to let these disgusting, mudslinging, insult hurling, slanderous, vermin take control of Smogoff. Posters it is up to you to elect the person who will raise this nation out of stagnation and help establish it as a real posters paradise. Do not let these vermin erase your name from the history books!
You're lazy. You're a lazy poster. You post lazy, you are lazy. You don't want to get your hands dirty, you don't want to crawl through the mud like I do because you're lazy. You like to be in bed. You like to be in your comfy little bed while real workers go out there and go through mud sweat and tears to do what's right. You can't crawl through the mud because you'll fall asleep on it and suffocate. You can't sling anything because you have no ammo, you're just a Cong sympathiser. Even if you did have ammo you wouldn't be able to swing it very far because your arms are weak. Your arms are weak. I've seem a lot of arms in my lifetime, a lot of arms. My arms are big. Tremendous. Some of the kids describe me as "swole". You're out of touch with the youth because you're a sleepy old man BP. You're a sleepy old man. The young demographic, they love me. They are the future and they love me so I am the future.

The people’s moderator has always been in cahoots with the Smogoff mods? Big Ashley is too deep-rooted with them, vote BP! Make Smogoff Great Again!
You're not even a real campaigner. You're not. You're just some random nobody. Every time Sleepy BP posts his false, sad drivel, you're always here saying "Oh boy! What a swell guy!" then stealing my campaign slogan and making it worse. Making it far worse.

You're a bot. You're a bot hired by the BP administration to rig the election. Mark my words if BP wins, and BP won't win because BP is a loser, but if BP wins we're gonna launch a full investigation. A full investigation as to the legitimacy of his voters. I have real Smogoff voters, BP's using bots. Bot Polls is what we call him. B "Bot Polls" P. None of the other candidates are using bots, did you know that? None of them. Not even CROOKED ASHLEY is using bots because she can't even convince a bot to vote for her. Sad. Very sad.

The ONLY WAY we can achieve REAL CHANGE in this subforum is with a People's Moderator like me. I will reverse the mistakes made by the CROOKED ASHLEY administration. I will build the wall to stop the Cong invasion. I will increase the value of the Posting Point from 1 Posting Point to 1.1 Posting Points within minutes. Huge increases within hours. Huge.

Vote Caffeine J. Boost for People's Moderator and we will defeat these traitors and Make Smog Off Again™️.

CaffeineBoost

Gonna be real, didn't read anything you said but I propose a compromise. You agree that you're wrong and I'm right and I'll vote for you. Deal?
The journalists aren't even reading my campaign! They're a fucking joke! They're a joke. They're a joke and they think they're a funny joke but they're only funny because we're laughing at how bad they are. How sad they are. How mad they are. You cannot trust the Congunist propaganda. They're a sham. A sham folks.

CaffeineBoost

Ok but why would I vote someone literally IN THE MAFIA???
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

Look at the bot people. Look at the bot. It's trying so hard to post like a regular person would, so hard. It's not working and nobody believes it because we all know it's a bot.

This always happens in these sorts of elections. All the time. The other candidates, they like to put out these robots, these AI posters, do you know what AI is? I do. It's very advanced. Very advanced is what AI is. They get these AI posters and they're supposed to be smart and they generate whatever you want. Sleepy Joe BP, probably not an expert, probably hired someone else to do the hard work for him, Sleepy Joe BP rounded up these bots, okay? He rounded them up and told them to generate fake news. He told them to generate fake news. He went into their little circuits, went into their little wiring and typed "RIG THE ELECTION" and the best it could do was just generate loads of fake content. Loads.

Sleepy Joe BP, he's trying to rig the election. He's making baseless accusations. He's not even making them, he's getting people to get bots to make them, that's what he's doing. He can't run a subforum. He can't. He needs someone else to run the subforum for him. You might as well vote for someone else who will run the subforum not for the interests of the BP agenda, not for the AI, but for you the people of Smogoff. Vote Caffeine J. Boost for People's Moderator 2024.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)