Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicune - #245 (Calm) : 30 - 31 / 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 29 / 9

This is literally the best thing I've gotten in several agonizing days of softresetting :/ Fuck you, Game Freak. Keep or toss? I think I'll be told toss, but hey, I want to know for sure.
Toss.Flawless or Bust *shot*

Last edited:
Hi all, just finally started on the X/Y kick after not playing since D/P. Looking to add people with water and fire friend safaris (specifically Frogadier and Larvesta). I've no idea what type my safari is since this is my first time using it.

FC: 3540-2026-1264

Last edited:

Timid
IVs: 30, 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 14, 16 / 31
Stats: 97 / 61 / 62 / 92 / 75 / 88
HP Ghost
Been continuously SRing with my Sync!Natu, I think this is one of the best spreads I've gotten (aside for a perfect HP Fire stat spread...with the wrong IV spread).

Keep or toss? Something tells me it'll be toss...

Timid
HP Ghost
Been continuously SRing with my Sync!Natu, I think this is one of the best spreads I've gotten (aside for a perfect HP Fire stat spread...with the wrong IV spread).

yeah it's a toss....i mean if you're just using it personally and you don't care about it it's not a huge deal but for trading you basically need it flawless

Timid
HP Ghost

Toss, Sp. Defense is much too low. And the flawless Attack is pretty much wasted with a Timid nature. If the stats you care about aren't within at least 28+, you shouldn't be seriously considering it a keep. (thus not asking people here if you should or not)

Looking for a cloner. Also my thread is now 100% open so if you are in need of stuff like friend safari services or something like that check it out. I also plan on working on a huge giveaway thanks everyone for the awesome support.
Edit:helped

Last edited:
LF sport ball nincada and moon ball meditite all females. Spitbacks are ok because im willing to trade back spitbacks.

CMT for those.

Edit. Helped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)