CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 1b

What should the base type of our new Pokemon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, because "IT GETS LEECH SEED!!!" or "FLASH FIRE GRASS/FIRE TYPE IS UNBEATABLEZ!!!" is really great discussion. Thanks for that reminder.

On a related note, Ghost is up by two. Only six hours left! You can do it!
Here, it's 16 hours and 30 minutes.

And I hope your "LOL FIRE/GRASS" comment wasn't directly aimed towards me.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
I'm talking about the intelligent in-depth discussion that Deck Knight laid out about typing and dis/advantages. I was most definitely not talking about the fun comments that Gormenghast made!

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Holy crap, how can it still be this close after all these hours!? We're going to have to let this one go right until the deadline.

Roles Grassers have: mixed tank, special sweeper, physical sweeper, supporter, mixed sweeper, special wall, physical tank, special tank.

Roles Ghosts have: special sweeper, mixed tank, support, Shedinja.

Vote Ghost.

I think Grass/Dragon could be an option though. 4x Ice Weak.
We've been through this before, no Dragon typings here.

And I hope your "LOL FIRE/GRASS" comment wasn't directly aimed towards me.
It wasn't aimed at you, but it might've been your comment I was thinking of. I was just thinking back on everything that's been said about Fire/Grass, and those two are the ones that came to mind. Sorry if I offended.

Ghost is winning again! YAY!

I really want a Ghost/Water type, it would be so damn cool. It could go physical, special, or mixed, with attacking types like those. Of course, Water's a great type and the thing could also be very bulky. Interesting. . .

Damnit, we needed that vote for Grass too!
The ratio of Ghost-types in OU v. Ghost-types in UU is greatly larger than Grass. Needs more OU Grass!

those are all votes expecting that the ghost will be a ghost/fighting or a ghost/steel with levitate D:

those are all votes expecting that the ghost will be a ghost/fighting or a ghost/steel with levitate D:
Not really. The people who said Ghost/Steel with levitate were shut down. I don't even think Ghost/Fighting is an option, but i will go check that. i for one advocated for ghost, but no Ghost/Steel with levitate. W/o Levitate is fine to me.

EDI:T Ghost/Fight is an option. But I don't see the problem with one.

Ghost/Normal or Ghost/Fighting is bound to win. The only problem is neither of them get notable STABs that are of the same variety. Shadow Ball and Return (I'm guessing Tri Attack won't be a move option), Shadow Ball and Close Combat (though Aura Sphere wouldn't be too broken as long as it can't boost it's stats).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)