NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
They're all too null for me to want to pursue today, someone like DLE has clearer tells of being suspicious and those three are better left for later when there's tangible results to hold them to
This is precisely why I look at PoEs. Tells can lie, and nulls are always high-priority to solve. There is ALWAYS a wolf hiding under the radar in the null pool, getting rid of the subtler wolves first is my goal.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Do you believe dle was telling the truth about his Merlin claim then? Or not telling the truth about doing it for reactions? Or does it not matter to you?
It’s a bastard set up so idfk. However it gets us a definite goto today since we lack any sort of inspection results, if acid shows up as town or whatnot then we get on dle’s ass. Better than randing

i like flyhn as a person and want to play mafia w him, but i cannot give a NOC the attention it needs for the next week, maybe even week and a half. @ whoever subs in for me, know that most of D1 was abt how much we trust role PMs/flips, as well as the value of lynching vs not lynching D1.

VigilanteVigoroth , whoever subs in for me should be shown this post asap so they don’t bother w the bullshit that was D1, even if it was ~75% of posts itt

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
i'd say the vote on me is opportunistic but i don't exactly have a good defense for how ive played d2

i can say that d1 i tried to provide opportunities for reads for formulate on acid and associated around it, either through scum hesitation to jump on the claim or in potential scum denial on the part of a possible team acid

that's pretty much the only thing i've done this game. it seems like people are scumreading me because i'm capable of doing more, but I honestly don't idle this badly as scum because I feel shitty and directly accountable to my teammates when i do. In my idle!scum games I continue to still throw in content here and there; I've done basically nothing this d2.

You can call it wifom and behavior I could easily replicate as scum but I legitimately would feel too guilty to do it and never have/never will.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
anyway, I feel like my acid play was pro-town and the insistence on ME needing to do something with this interaction as some basis for being scum is faulty. ANYONE is capable of analyzing said interactions, and from the little glossing i've done it feels like most people have hardly tried.

It's reasonable to DISLIKE my play this game. I don't think it's reasonable to ACTIVELY SCUMREAD me for it.

It was pro town until you just didn't follow up on it.

Really all I wanted was for you to actually do something.

Vote acidphoenix you also promised a strong D2 showing and you just keep talking about alien claiming.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
If acid flips town where do you go next ?
Same thing if he flips scum ?
If he flips scum i'll concider my current PoE resolved and try to form a new one. If he flips town i'll continue looking it to it until SOMEONE in it flips scum, or all of them are flipped town, which has yet to happen to me with these methods, so... it'll be a bit embarrassing if that's the case. I'll probably just shut up and become a sheep for the rest of the game if all three are town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)