NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be being naive but I believe dle and wasn't confident in lynching him in the first place

I'd still prefer a lynch on Champ/Haruno who were being sr'd by Hawkie while he viewed acid as town tbh

I get that Hawkie would probably have gotten killed n1 no matter what but he was one of the biggest voices saying acid was town and for a mafian acid keeping him around would've been safer imo

Acid not delivering on his promise looks bad but this feels like a lazy lynch

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I get that Hawkie would probably have gotten killed n1 no matter what but he was one of the biggest voices saying acid was town and for a mafian acid keeping him around would've been safer imo

Acid not delivering on his promise looks bad but this feels like a lazy lynch
I mean... if we wanna go for someone else in my PoE i'd gladly swap off. This PoE thing hasn't led me wrong, though acid himself as I commented seems like town!acid here more than anything

..then again if my experience has taught me anything my own reads are always a 50/50 in accuracy, so i'd rather not trust them and trust vote analysis instead

completely forgot about it til literally now :x

what the fuck is bringing up the acid/dle thing again supposed to do the only relation we have to each other is "probably not wolfpartners" (which is obviously the case given my alignment) supposed to do Haruno you know he retracted it and you still brought it up as if it was mechanically helpful

moody because dbw's reaction to it looked godawful? don't even remember what it was off the top of my head but it was

texas same question as to haruno

flyhn is probably town, dle is probably town, blazade less so but also

aubisio is probably town and is never scum with dle

5 Acidphoenix: (Haruno, Daletterel, Blazade, Texas Cloverleaf, Flyhn)
1 Champ1604: (Moody Cloud)
1 Metal Sonic: (Flynn)
1 itzViper: (Metal Sonic)

acidphoenix was lynched!

Dear Acidpheonix,

You are the Tentacled Psychiatrist!

Each night, you may pm me CURE [PLAYER]
If your target is a Serial Killer, they will become a Vanilla Townie

When inspected by the Conspiracy Theorist, you will be found guilty

You are sided with the Town, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated

Last edited:

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Aubiso already posted the D2 count colored, so i'll handle updated D1

DeathByWobbuffet: 4 (XnadrojX, acidphoenix, Hawkie, Metal Sonic)
Shubaka17: 2 (
Haruno, Champ1604)
ToniTheTourGuide: 2 (
DeathByWobbuffet, MoodyCloud)
Acidphoenix: 1 (Da Letter El)
ItzViper482: 1 (
Flyhn)
Haruno: 1 (
Aubisio)
Da Letter El: 1 (
shubaka17)

There's still the DBW wagon that i think should still be resolved.. and then there's the fact the Toni wagon was pure, but that doesn't really indicate anything as strongly. Smaller pure wagons don't necessarily point to the subject's alignment either way

..and it's at this point I look back up to see D2's count to find an error. My vote is counted for both acid and MS when i ended the day on acid :l

I decided to go to acid because he was the only person in my PoE yesterday who was actually gaining any traction.. but since he WASN'T the wolf in that group, that may be another place to look, particularly with how fast that wagon formed.. though there doesn't seem to be anyone wolves were trying to protect with such a wagon either, as it was the only actually wagon by that time anyway

IN SHORT
-99% sure there is one wolf between nadroj/MS
-Probably also a wolf or two within Haruno/Dle/Blazade/Texas
-Toni (and Champ to a lesser extent) had pure wagons (even though Champ's was only one person), so if we're really strapped for other options these two could also be worth looking into

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Gonna tentatively Vote Metal Sonic until I have time to look into everyone in both PoEs i listed. If i find little/no suspicious behavior i'll turn my attention on Toni and Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)