NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an issue with massclaim, but I'd wait for everyone to agree first before claiming.

Flyhn, why do you consider Metal Sonic > Me?

I really dislike Haruno's play so far but there's nothing much I can really dig up on them apart from the fact that they're sorta useless (which applies to most others here so...) and that I TR everyone else on the acid wagon aside from DLE.

Vote: ItzViper482

Fine keeping pressure on this tbh.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I don't have an issue with massclaim, but I'd wait for everyone to agree first before claiming.

Flyhn, why do you consider Metal Sonic > Me?

I really dislike Haruno's play so far but there's nothing much I can really dig up on them apart from the fact that they're sorta useless (which applies to most others here so...) and that I TR everyone else on the acid wagon aside from DLE.

Vote: ItzViper482

Fine keeping pressure on this tbh.
Why aren't you voting for me

Are you scared of me

I am in for shub
This is the final haiku
Vote Aubisio

Right now I'm tired
This will be explained later
Likely tomorrow

(I keep losing my saved posts in which I ISO people, and as it's 2 AM currently I can't be bothered to go through the whole process again without sleep.)

Why would I be scared of you? Just because I don't TR you doesn't mean I SR you. I'd much rather prefer the pressure go up on an inactive than start a wagon on someone who is already proven to be active and can have their future posts read into.

Looking forward to Fenrir's explanation, his vote is interesting.

i think at this point i'm fine with massclaim, everything else that's usually a tell for me has been off
A massclaim at this point is not ideal at the moment, I believe that we should
Aubiso already posted the D2 count colored, so i'll handle updated D1

DeathByWobbuffet: 4 (XnadrojX, acidphoenix, Hawkie, Metal Sonic)
Shubaka17: 2 (
Haruno, Champ1604)
ToniTheTourGuide: 2 (DeathByWobbuffet, MoodyCloud)
Acidphoenix: 1 (Da Letter El)
ItzViper482: 1 (
Flyhn)
Haruno: 1 (
Aubisio)
Da Letter El: 1 (
shubaka17)

There's still the DBW wagon that i think should still be resolved.. and then there's the fact the Toni wagon was pure, but that doesn't really indicate anything as strongly. Smaller pure wagons don't necessarily point to the subject's alignment either way

..and it's at this point I look back up to see D2's count to find an error. My vote is counted for both acid and MS when i ended the day on acid :l

I decided to go to acid because he was the only person in my PoE yesterday who was actually gaining any traction.. but since he WASN'T the wolf in that group, that may be another place to look, particularly with how fast that wagon formed.. though there doesn't seem to be anyone wolves were trying to protect with such a wagon either, as it was the only actually wagon by that time anyway

IN SHORT
-99% sure there is one wolf between nadroj/MS
-Probably also a wolf or two within Haruno/Dle/Blazade/Texas
-Toni (and Champ to a lesser extent) had pure wagons (even though Champ's was only one person), so if we're really strapped for other options these two could also be worth looking into
I second the fact that we should talk about the Dbw lynch.. I still do not get why Dbw was lynched

sorry for not finishing my point my computer is bad ._.
A massclaim at this point is not bad but I think that we should talk about the d1 and d2 lynches before we massclaim so we can get solid reads

also both the people who died at night SR'd me
why are people who SR me die
idk if scum is trying to frame me or somethin? even if they frame, why me? im a noob lmao

if I am lynched anyways, please do not hammer at least in 12 hours after this post so that I can reply or at least say something

toni just strikes me as a town inactive
dle is same even tho that suprising from him
champ is acting weird, I want to look into that more
aubisio is looking like not town to me

ill wait for feedback b4 i vote any1
if any1 has any questions to ask me ill answer srry for being inactive

hawkie was the reason the DBW lynch got started. They were town. I think it's likely there was a scum on there.

There is almost certainly a conspiracy theorist. Otherwise, Acid's role would be without point.

also both the people who died at night SR'd me
why are people who SR me die
idk if scum is trying to frame me or somethin? even if they frame, why me? im a noob lmao

if I am lynched anyways, please do not hammer at least in 12 hours after this post so that I can reply or at least say something
"I'm a noob lmao"

Will vigvig have the guts to sub half the playerlist?

Will people who get voted ever react?

Does XnadrojX being the only lurker to react to a pressure vote of mine mean he's town or scum? Yesterday I was inclined to say town.

Can we just ignore the fact that strong townreads in the past may have been picked up by the cult? Should I be voting Texas?

Find out next time on Dragonball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)