NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
haruno for not talking at all and earlio feels scum to me, i cant explain it very well but from the beginning he felt off to me and i havent lost that feeling yet

I have no idea why you would think I'm scum at this point...

But since I guess Earlio just claimed vig, unless someone counter claims him he's basically confirmed as town. Also claims are 3/5.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
If we remove Vig and Earlio (claims) and myself (you'd have to be tinfoiling insanely hard to think I'm mafia at this point) we're left with...

Haruno, MeowMiXXX, XnadrojX and ItzViper48

VigilanteVigoroth Earlio Haruno MeowMiXXX XnadrojX ItzViper482 from the above 4 names excluding your own, who do you think is scummiest -> towny and why?
Duhh....
Haruno (best be rid of him sooner than later)
XnadrojX
Meow
ItzViper

Funny, the inspector didn't. There's no proof of a 3rd party, but it'd be stupid to give the mafia an extra kill potentially.

Anyways, if you are claiming to be immune to night kills then I don't see how that can be a town claim

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If you're claiming that I'm mafia then you should have no reason to not allow 6 players to claim, however you not being willing to do that and instead trying to hide it under the guise of "we might give maf an extra kill hurrdurr" is laughable in itself. Not to mention the fact that you're going for the worst reasons such as "haruno doesn't idle as town" is kinda rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)