Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Breloom can only be taught Thunderpunch in Emerald, where it's only ability is Effect Spore, and you can only get Poison Heal on Breloom in D/P, where it can't learn Thunderpunch.

Because Breloom can only be taught Thunderpunch in Emerald, where it's only ability is Effect Spore, and you can only get Poison Heal on Breloom in D/P, where it can't learn Thunderpunch.
On a side note, it would be possible if Shroomish could learn it, since abilities can change when evolving.

But since Shroomish has no hands and can't punch, it can't do it.

Well, I'm thinking about buying an AR, but I think I heard somewhere that you can also can use an R4/other flashcard for cloning, is that true, and just as legitmate as an AR?
The new software for the R4 has a AR built in.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Out of curiousity, what would happen if where all 18 boxes and party are full and you attempt to catch or palpark more pokemon as it would obviously have no place to go.

Hopefully when Everyone's Pokemon Farm comes out, that would alleviate that situation.

Out of curiousity, what would happen if where all 18 boxes and party are full and you attempt to catch or palpark more pokemon as it would obviously have no place to go.

Hopefully when Everyone's Pokemon Farm comes out, that would alleviate that situation.
You wouldn't be able to put them in the box so they would be returned to Pal Park.

Counter Gengar

I have recently heard some great things about gengar with counter. How exactly does gengar get counter? Is it only obtainable as a move tutor move in emerald? Or is there a way to breed a gengar in diamond/pearl and get counter on him in diamond/pearl?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nice Question EE.
Thanks, hopefully that may never have to happen.

I have recently heard some great things about gengar with counter. How exactly does gengar get counter? Is it only obtainable as a move tutor move in emerald? Or is there a way to breed a gengar in diamond/pearl and get counter on him in diamond/pearl?
gengar can only learn counter from an emerald move tutor with earned battle points from the battle frontier.

So is it illegal than? Doesn't sound legal to me.

EDIT: and btw, are we allowed to put pokecharm trainer cards in our sigs?
Only those that have a certain number of badges on their profiles can I believe.

Hatching eggs improves pokemon happiness? ._.

Also, do the Vitamins still invoke feelings of TLC?

EDIT: also, I forgot where the Soothe Bell was found in Sapphire. ._.
Nah hatching is just a suggestion to take your mind off the fact that you're biking a lot aimlessly for the 255 steps = +1 (+1) happiness.

i've got a quick one.

i've got a Japanese Dialaga but it has English characters for the OT. they look like a different font than the regular English letters.

is this possible? or was i scammed in a trade?

Hi, I'm trying to iv bred an hp ice manectric. I have good parents for it, so I decided to use it as my first hp bp for myself. I just bred this, and I wanted to know if it was thread worthy.

manectric: female
11/9/16/31/31/31
rash

It has hidden power dragon 66. Would people want it?(I'm going to keep breeding them, I just wanted to know if this was a worthy splitback)

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
1. Is there a random movelist generator for different Pokemon, much like Challenge Cup, but as a website utility?

2. Having a hard time finding it... what is the precise % rate of encountering a Nidoran F on Route 3 in Pokemon FireRed?

Ok this is a really lame question, but I'm getting back into my D/P game and gonna start up on WiFi again. I've forgotten so much about the actual game itself. Too much Shoddy >.>

Is it possible to get Non D/P Pokes from GTS? In particular, something like Lotad. How do you get the pokemon listed as a "looking for"?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Ok this is a really lame question, but I'm getting back into my D/P game and gonna start up on WiFi again. I've forgotten so much about the actual game itself. Too much Shoddy >.>

Is it possible to get Non D/P Pokes from GTS? In particular, something like Lotad. How do you get the pokemon listed as a "looking for"?
Horrible answer: you need to see it in order to trade for it. That is, encountering it outside the Battle Tower, or have owned it before.

Horrible answer: you need to see it in order to trade for it. That is, encountering it outside the Battle Tower, or have owned it before.

Does that include WiFi Trainer battles? If not, then for the most part you can't get sapphire/emerald exclusives from GTS?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Does that include WiFi Trainer battles? If not, then for the most part you can't get sapphire/emerald exclusives from GTS?
*shrug* If they're going on, you could ask them to trade it back and forth to you. I honestly forget if WiFi seeing adds it to the 'Dex. I don't think it does, though.

You can get them from the GTS easily, just worry about legitimacy. There's always the post-adventure Slot 2 functionality, where you plug the game in, but... yeah. I hope that answers your question.

Ok, I've been hearing this rumor for a long time now, and I would like it cleared up. Do ADV Dittos, when coupled with the Everstone and bred in D/P, still have a 50% of passing natures on to offspring? And IVs pass as well, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)