Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm just curious, how does Nintendo use different music in PBR? In the Japanese finals last year, they used Mysterial's music in Sunset Colosseum, and in the Semifinals/Finals of the VG Showdown, they used this brand new music I've never heard before in Sunset Colosseum.
I have a feeling they manufactured custom discs for PBR with alternate music. After all, if they made specialized DSes and hack checking devices for the Showdown, why not custom music?

What happens if you have Choice Band equipped and use Fake Out? Can you use other moves?I think I've seen some movesets with Choice items and Fake Out..

I've recently started to breed again. Can someone clear things up for me?
1) Everstone on female = nature, right?
2) Males = moves, right?
3) I'm trying to breed igglybuffs. My everstone is on my female Jigglypuff (adamant), and my male is a level 11 (sassy) Igglypuff I just hatched. However, the old guy says that they'd rather place with other pokemon.. What's the deal? Dx

EDIT: Nevermind, realized Igglybuff can't breed.

1) 50% chance to get the nature of the female. If you are breeding with Ditto the everstone must be with the ditto even if the other pokemon is a female.
2) Egg moves and TM moves get passed from the male.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
So I want to catch Latios in my Emerald, and I have a few questions.

1.) Is the nature preset, like its IVs are?
2.) Is there any tip to find Latios?Any sort of strategy?I mean, if it was there, in your Pokedex at least, it would help.

If someone has your friend code but you don't have theirs, can they still request to join your battle even though you can't see them? In the Wi-Fi room, I mean.

in local wifi friendcode is not needed, after you finish the trade/battle you can register automatically the FC to meet again online.

It's a move that changes its type depending on the weather.

If a Pokemon uses Encore on a faster Pokemon does that first turn count?
As in X uses X
X used Encore

I'm asking because I'm doing the research for Encore's even distribution or not for the research thread and I'm yet to get an 8 turn-lasting Encore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)