NOC Werewolf Mafia - Game Over: Mafia Wins!

Hearkens back to early Smogon rules. That is, pre-revival. That's how it was done, and it seemed like a more fun option.
I agree that it was fun, but for me personally I find it a little unfair. Villagers work hard to secure wolf pelts and imo I feel like their reward should be the same reward wolves get by night killing strong villagers (them not allowing to influence the game anymore). Obv design choice/philosophy tho

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
someone dm me when the next game is posted so i can finally roll scum ty
Don’t feel bad about joining the next game. It happens. You had some killer reads on asking “why” someone would host a mafia game and I think you would benefit more from leaning towards that into the future. For example, you stated that the reason I wanted a new noc game out so badly was because I was scared of smogon mafia becoming inactive. That was a legitimate concern I had because I could not allow smogon mafia tohave legacy of my last game being a firekitten win.

Don’t feel bad about joining the next game. It happens. You had some killer reads on asking “why” someone would host a mafia game and I think you would benefit more from leaning towards that into the future. For example, you stated that the reason I wanted a new noc game out so badly was because I was scared of smogon mafia becoming inactive. That was a legitimate concern I had because I could not allow smogon mafia tohave legacy of my last game being a firekitten win.
Don’t feel bad about creating copy pastas. It happens. You had some killer jokes on asking “why” someone would host a create a copy pasta and I think you would benefit more from leaning towards that into the future. For example, you stated “Don’t feel bad about joining the next game. It happens. You had some killer reads on asking “why” someone would host a mafia game and I think you would benefit more from leaning towards that into the future. For example, you stated that the reason I wanted a new noc game out so badly was because I was scared of smogon mafia becoming inactive. That was a legitimate concern I had because I could not allow smogon mafia tohave legacy of my last game being a firekitten win”. That was a legitimate concern I had where I can’t figure out how to finish this copy pasta

Few things
  1. I spent a majority of day two trolling you guys in a way where thread cohesion was impossible.
  2. Claiming mayor there was actually good for us. This setup relies heavily on time and finding power roles. Claiming mayor narrowed mayor down to exactly Psy because of their reaction, and it brought us time which was used to kill a lot of town.
  3. This setup, imo, is actually town sided. It’s town sided mechanically, but you guys did not play well mechanically and you got punished heavily for it. Jailkeeper should reasonably expect to get at least one kill stopped each game at a bare minimum, and there’s little excuse as to why the Jailkeeper failed to do this
  4. And a final note, I did not vote a single wolf this game. I don’t vote wolves as wolf. Unfortunate tommy did not inform you guys of this.

Overall was an interesting game, had fun collecting Dusk’s head for my collection and trolling you guys and still managing to win.
1.Dunno how accurate that is, I think the back and forth ultimately helped skipper and ls slip through the cracks but it also got more attention brought on u
2. That literally got u voted out, if u didnt claim im pretty sure whydon flips, because psy softed mayor and im pretty sure one if not both of spiderz/whydon picked up on it.
3. i disagree, imo it's slightly scum sided. town has an advatange if they kill ww or two mafia early bc of their PR claims clearing them, but if that doesn't happen then the two killing parties will naturally balance out the numbers, and with its lackluster PRs town just doesnt have much endgame juice.

i think u played a very good n1 but i think ur mayor claim was int ngl LOL

1.Dunno how accurate that is, I think the back and forth ultimately helped skipper and ls slip through the cracks but it also got more attention brought on u
2. That literally got u voted out, if u didnt claim im pretty sure whydon flips, because psy softed mayor and im pretty sure one if not both of spiderz/whydon picked up on it.
3. i disagree, imo it's slightly scum sided. town has an advatange if they kill ww or two mafia early bc of their PR claims clearing them, but if that doesn't happen then the two killing parties will naturally balance out the numbers, and with its lackluster PRs town just doesnt have much endgame juice.

i think u played a very good n1 but i think ur mayor claim was int ngl LOL
i didnt even realize i softed pr

Also for everyone who said I wasn't helpful n3 or n4, what exactly did u guys want me to do? I pushed the ww, then pushed the scum, and defended myself all while psy was yelling at the whole thread to vote me off with flawed logic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)